abd4bddee30829c6091849fb9565e355.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ping, I'm sorry, but your flight must have gotten lost, or Uber couldn't find us. You missed an A M A Z I N G meal. Yes you most certainly did!

And yes, I'm going to make you drool with pictures!
89c40d640b4f60668d4642d8f472a7b1.jpg

31216752795758a274bf9603fac01771.jpg

33149a31a0093257708b06196ae043d4.jpg

Damm. What I wouldn't give to be flat out on my back with that happy lil Italian man at the bottom of that dish.......... Drool worthy, Sir R O L.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Damm. What I wouldn't give to be flat out on my back with that happy lil Italian man at the bottom of that dish.......... Drool worthy, Sir R O L.

Thanks Kat! I'm still basking in the warm glow of tonight's dinner. The marinara sauce we made couldn't have turned out better, the linguini was cooked just to the right level of al dente perfection and the lobster and crab were so succulent!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks Kat! I'm still basking in the warm glow of tonight's dinner. The marinara sauce we made couldn't have turned out better, the linguini was cooked just to the right level of al dente perfection and the lobster and crab were so succulent!

SO hungry. So hungry....... :lol:

Don't forget I'm a couple of hours behind you.

I'm truly glad it was all that and more, sweetie! Looked deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Still waking up from nap - ✓
Glass of milk - ✓
Half submarine sandwich from lunch yesterday - ✓

However, last night I had:
Glenlivet
Oysters on the half-shell
Snow crab
Poached salmon with dill sauce
Grilled shrimp kabobs
Coquille Saint-Jacques
Raspberry Coconut thingy

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
and now you are in Kayfun heaven ... not buying coils is the best :cool:

And my coils look and work pretty darn tootin good too. In fact, I stopped by my vape shop this afternoon and one of the guys who knew I was coil building adverse, saw my plasma tank and wanted to see it up close. The one thing he was impressed with was my coil. He said it was a really nicely built coil. That made me happy. Yes it did!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hey, not only is it my 35th anniversary with Charlie, but it was actually 3 years ago today I was finally able to vape 100% and I haven't had nor wanted a cigarette since! :headbang::rickroll::banana::toast::vapor:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sir Rod, Master of Lube, Princeps of Plasma

giphy.gif

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Still waking up from nap - ✓
Glass of milk - ✓
Half submarine sandwich from lunch yesterday - ✓

However, last night I had:
Glenlivet
Oysters on the half-shell
Snow crab
Poached salmon with dill sauce
Grilled shrimp kabobs
Coquille Saint-Jacques
Raspberry Coconut thingy

WoW... Date Night?!?

Congrats, Jim

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Morning Everyone! Having coffee, and being entertained by the kittens, who are bent on tearing through the condo this morning. It's quite entertaining to hear the 8 paws running back and forth and seeing tails puffed. No silk plants in the house are likely going to survive kitten-hood though. We bought all kinds of toys for them. But NOoooooooo, the silk plants are more fun. Yes they are!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Morning Everyone! Having coffee, and being entertained by the kittens, who are bent on tearing through the condo this morning. It's quite entertaining to hear the 8 paws running back and forth and seeing tails puffed. No silk plants in the house are likely going to survive kitten-hood though. We bought all kinds of toys for them. But NOoooooooo, the silk plants are more fun. Yes they are!
Get them a plain cardboard box and put A toy in the box. Turn box on its side and let a flap hang down.

Let me know how that works for you.

Kids and cats, you buy a ton of toys that they hardly touch. Give them a box and it will keep them entertained for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread