PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Wow, for once I'm not the only one in here at this hour! :lol: hiya Crystal! :)

I hope everyone had a great Fourth! Mine was nice, even though I didn't see any fireworks aside from the pics posted in here. I've been reading the last Harry Potter book lately, and finally finished it yesterday. I've gotta say, Rowling did a superb job closing out that series! Watched a little TV, took a nap, got all caught up in here, and now I'm about ready to call it a night. Crazy life I lead, working nights 6 nights a week. :laugh: But that's how I roll, and I like it all right.

Moonwater, your Honky Cat video made me laugh, good stuff for sure! Always have liked that song.

All right, I'm out for now. See y'all in the funny papers! *gone*

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Wow, for once I'm not the only one in here at this hour! [emoji38] hiya Crystal! :)

I hope everyone had a great Fourth! Mine was nice, even though I didn't see any fireworks aside from the pics posted in here. I've been reading the last Harry Potter book lately, and finally finished it yesterday. I've gotta say, Rowling did a superb job closing out that series! Watched a little TV, took a nap, got all caught up in here, and now I'm about ready to call it a night. Crazy life I lead, working nights 6 nights a week. [emoji23] But that's how I roll, and I like it all right.

Moonwater, your Honky Cat video made me laugh, good stuff for sure! Always have liked that song.

All right, I'm out for now. See y'all in the funny papers! *gone*
Yea...I'm a vampire! !! I don't sleep.

Galaxy5s

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I no they aren't the ones yimmie makes. I bought em on Amazon..so they're no good ??

Galaxy5s

Can't say... the extracts I've got are all NET's ( naturally extracted tobacco's ) with 3 exceptions... Yimmie's Our RY4 ( which I'm stuck on right now ) and some menthol and koolada ( for making a menthol vape from the NET's ). I don't vape other flavors and even if I did... I wouldn't discuss other the companies products here out of respect for Yimmie since that is what the general areas of the forum is for that aren't vendor related.

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Can't say... the extracts I've got are all NET's ( naturally extracted tobacco's ) with 3 exceptions... Yimmie's Our RY4 ( which I'm stuck on right now ) and some menthol and koolada ( for making a menthol vape from the NET's ). I don't vape other flavors and even if I did... I wouldn't discuss other the companies products here out of respect for Yimmie since that is what the general areas of the forum is for that aren't vendor related.
O..OK I see.. it's just that if I start to DIY why would I want to waste them... I can probably ask on another site or .I'm sure someone that knows all about DIY will no .. And Thanks also..because I didn't no that a vender ran the site. . Sorry. My bad. [emoji79] [emoji53]

Galaxy5s

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Soooo...skip this post if you're sick of hearing my annual July 4th rant. Swore I wasn't going here again, but can't help it. This is ridiculous.
First, I'm struck by the fact that various factions are trying their best to shut down vaping, which has helped countless people quit analogs and undoubtedly saved thousands of lives, mine for sure. I don't know the numbers, but I'm obviously preaching to the choir here, you folks know what a godsend vaping has been. So, you have them trying to squash something that is (as yet) perfectly legal and helping people. OTOH, you have a CLEARLY illegal (in most states) fireworks situation that is absolutely unenforced (except of course for the large busts that make good press for local authorities). You could look up insurance stats and see the financial costs from firework accidents, both human and property wise. Some years back I had some real smart college kids (I know, oxymoron) across the street shooting bottle rockets that landed on my roof. When I confronted them they said they didn't think they actually came back down, just disintegrated. So much for higher education. The costs are real and they're large, check them out. We all pay for that in higher premiums. Which is why I don't understand the lack of enforcement. But vaping? Yeah, they'll go after that.

No, I haven't called the police. Who would? The dispatcher would laugh at you, at best. And I don't know that I can blame them. Our city, like most, has a high crime rate, and their services are better used in more critical situations. So, what's the answer? I really just don't know.

Now...don't misunderstand me, I'm all for celebrating the incredible and amazing history of our country and our freedoms. My Dad was 22 years old when he jumped from the ship in Normandy and nearly got killed by taking cover behind what turned out to be a munitions truck. He served his country without question and installed that same pride in patriotism in me. I just don't get how throwing explosives (albeit small explosives) in our neighborhoods celebrates anything.

And then...there's the animals. Dogs, cats and any other friends that we share our lives with, have no idea what is going on. They go into survival mode because it's a direct threat they perceive. Is that right at all? And to the strays that are outside it must seem like Armageddon.

Maybe I might feel a bit better if I believed that half the folks doing the fireworks had at least a little grasp of what our history actually is. But from my observations it seems it's just an opportunity to party. And that's sad...
You are so right. Great vent my friend...well said ... I agree with u 100% on everything you said. There are so.many worse factors going on around us everyday. But they're worrying about the simplest things. . . I hear ya because I didn't kill anybody. Yet I sit beer with an ankle bracelet on after the fact that i paid my debt to society and had 1 false positive come up back in January.. so they reduce my attendance 6 days a week in a outpatient program but them defeat the whole purpose by sticking this thing on my ankle...yes...this is the F.B.O.P.. that's why we call it federally backwards on purpose !!..[emoji79] [emoji79] [emoji79]

Galaxy5s

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
You are so right. Great vent my friend...well said ... I agree with u 100% on everything you said. There are so.many worse factors going on around us everyday. But they're worrying about the simplest things. . . I hear ya because I didn't kill anybody. Yet I sit beer with an ankle bracelet on after the fact that i paid my debt to society and had 1 false positive come up back in January.. so they reduce my attendance 6 days a week in a outpatient program but them defeat the whole purpose by sticking this thing on my ankle...yes...this is the F.B.O.P.. that's why we call it federally backwards on purpose !!..[emoji79] [emoji79] [emoji79]

Galaxy5s
I type to dam fast .keep hitting the wrong keys...lol !! [emoji79] -sorry for mispelled words... I can spell -just type to fast. Smh...[emoji33]

Galaxy5s

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
O..OK I see.. it's just that if I start to DIY why would I want to waste them... I can probably ask on another site or .I'm sure someone that knows all about DIY will no .. And Thanks also..because I didn't no that a vender ran the site. . Sorry. My bad. [emoji79] [emoji53]

Galaxy5s

Not site.. but forum area actually. ECF is a huge forum, most of which are general non-vendor specific type areas but there are also vendor specific forum areas within the ECF forum such as this one which is paid for by MyVapeJuice for talking about MVJ products... Also, this specific thread within Yimmie's forum area ( ie MyVapeJuice ) is also a bit more generic and isn't as much vendor specific ( ie talking just about MVJ's product lines ) as other threads in this forum area but we try not to discuss competitors products much if possible, as I said more of out of respect sort of thingy.

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Yes. Your so right. I'm so embarrassed ..but I really didn't no.

Galaxy5s
If I can delete it. I'm going to. Now .thanks. [emoji106] [emoji79] I feel like an idiot. I don't ever want to cut someone's throat. That so wrong. Please tell yimmie (idk yimmie I don't think)) I'm very sorry. Meant no harm ..ok..
Not site.. but forum area actually. ECF is a huge forum, most of which are general non-vendor specific type areas but there are also vendor specific forum areas within the ECF forum such as this one which is paid for by MyVapeJuice for talking about MVJ products... Also, this specific thread within Yimmie's forum area ( ie MyVapeJuice ) is also a bit more generic and isn't as much vendor specific ( ie talking just about MVJ's product lines ) as other threads in this forum area but we try not to discuss competitors products much if possible, as I said more of out of respect sort of thingy.

Galaxy5s

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
snoozin time now
monkeysleeping2_zps33d92d89.jpg

hope eberybodys had a good day ♥
Gotta love that monkey.

Galaxy5s

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Soooo...skip this post if you're sick of hearing my annual July 4th rant. Swore I wasn't going here again, but can't help it. This is ridiculous.
First, I'm struck by the fact that various factions are trying their best to shut down vaping, which has helped countless people quit analogs and undoubtedly saved thousands of lives, mine for sure. I don't know the numbers, but I'm obviously preaching to the choir here, you folks know what a godsend vaping has been. So, you have them trying to squash something that is (as yet) perfectly legal and helping people. OTOH, you have a CLEARLY illegal (in most states) fireworks situation that is absolutely unenforced (except of course for the large busts that make good press for local authorities). You could look up insurance stats and see the financial costs from firework accidents, both human and property wise. Some years back I had some real smart college kids (I know, oxymoron) across the street shooting bottle rockets that landed on my roof. When I confronted them they said they didn't think they actually came back down, just disintegrated. So much for higher education. The costs are real and they're large, check them out. We all pay for that in higher premiums. Which is why I don't understand the lack of enforcement. But vaping? Yeah, they'll go after that.

No, I haven't called the police. Who would? The dispatcher would laugh at you, at best. And I don't know that I can blame them. Our city, like most, has a high crime rate, and their services are better used in more critical situations. So, what's the answer? I really just don't know.

Now...don't misunderstand me, I'm all for celebrating the incredible and amazing history of our country and our freedoms. My Dad was 22 years old when he jumped from the ship in Normandy and nearly got killed by taking cover behind what turned out to be a munitions truck. He served his country without question and installed that same pride in patriotism in me. I just don't get how throwing explosives (albeit small explosives) in our neighborhoods celebrates anything.

And then...there's the animals. Dogs, cats and any other friends that we share our lives with, have no idea what is going on. They go into survival mode because it's a direct threat they perceive. Is that right at all? And to the strays that are outside it must seem like Armageddon.

Maybe I might feel a bit better if I believed that half the folks doing the fireworks had at least a little grasp of what our history actually is. But from my observations it seems it's just an opportunity to party. And that's sad...
J, I absolutelys loves your rants
heart_zps3fayaixy.gif

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    The Star Spangled Banner Lyrics
    By Francis Scott Key 1814

Download a printable PDF – The Star Spangled Banner lyrics
    line-stars-300x9.jpg

Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light
    What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
    Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
    O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
    And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
    Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
    Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
    What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
    As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
    Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
    In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
    ‘Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
    That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion,
    A home and a country should leave us no more!
    Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
    No refuge could save the hireling and slave
    From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
    Between their loved home and the war’s desolation!
    Blest with victory and peace, may the heav’n rescued land
    Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
    Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
    And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

jmur I think line 5 is where the fireworks came from :D

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    If I can delete it. I'm going to. Now .thanks. [emoji106] [emoji79] I feel like an idiot. I don't ever want to cut someone's throat. That so wrong. Please tell yimmie (idk yimmie I don't think)) I'm very sorry. Meant no harm ..ok..

Galaxy5s
    it's OK, don't worry about it too. we're all friendly here. We all know You meant no harm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread