Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
OMG ! I HAVE FOUND 5 LBS SOMEWHERE SO I AM BACK UP IN THE 160'S :eek:
Ahh I hate when that happens! Could be just water weight too though so don't worry too much. In general 1lb is 3500 calories, so you'd have had to eat 17500 over what you normally burn to gain that much.

I've noticed (before it became impossible to lose for me) upping my water significantly for a few days can help flush everything out and get things going again as far as losing (just don't over drink water, so you don't harm your kidneys). May want to look at your sodium intake, see if your feet or hands are swelling a bit. In the summer my feet and hands naturally swell really easily when its hot and humid

This thread is dead. o_O

I finished Insanity and lost 8 pounds and 13 inches. My body was transformed over those 63 days. I've never seen so much muscle on me. I'm going to do round 2 starting Monday. :D

As of today, I've lost 78 pounds. I'm 120 pounds soaking wet. No more weight loss for me. I'm at my final goal and I'm very happy. I've learned so much about diet and exercise and health. Just been an amazing experience.

:rickroll:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Congratulations RJ!!!!!! If I was on my computer I would put up a big celebratory post for you!!!! :w00t:

I've made my goal plus a few for that wiggle room. :) Right now I'm bouncing between 123 and 125 with an occasional drop into the 122 range.

:wub: I'm glad you stopped by, I was wondering how you were doing :wub:

Congratulations RJ!!!!!! If I was on my computer I would put up a big celebratory post for you!!!! :w00t:

I've made my goal plus a few for that wiggle room. :) Right now I'm bouncing between 123 and 125 with an occasional drop into the 122 range.

:wub: I'm glad you stopped by, I was wondering how you were doing :wub:

Thanks Robin! And congrats on meeting your goal as well. :thumbs:

A couple of weeks ago, as a way to congratulate myself on my accomplishments, I found a really good massage therapist and he gave me a deep muscle massage for two hours. :drool: It's not something I can afford to do often, and it was my first one, but it was freaking fabulous!

:)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Don't remember what I was doing at 13...

...give me a minute or three, ok?

EDIT:
I got it - 7th grade, junior high. Some good stuff and some bad stuff happened that year. I was in good shape then though. Made it on the football team that year - weight maybe around 170-175; waist 32".

Trying to get this thread back on topic... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread