Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I am trying really hard to stay away from the Reos mods site, as there are still Woodvils available. Rob said there would be enough for everyone, and he did accomplish that.
There are plenty of Utile and Lace Wood available. Both look a lot better in person, and particularly in sunlight, than they look in pictures. And there is a Walnut / Zebra on page 17 that I really need to stay away from....

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
$130 brand new economy LP REO grand ! Smart move by Rob , perfect for out and about IMO .economy LP Reo Grand Tumbled

Contact Rob and ask in there are recesses for the magnets. I have about eight or so on hand, I could send you a set. Just make sure you don't set one backwards or the magnets would repel one another. I usually mark mine with a Sharpie on the backside, then set the marked side into the body /door.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
$130 brand new economy LP REO grand ! Smart move by Rob , perfect for out and about IMO .economy LP Reo Grand Tumbled
For some unknown reason I haven't been able to go to the REO web site in over a year. I used to be able to open it. Don't know what happened. Now the browser throws up a "Safari can't find the server" error. I think I''m being blocked.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Got a couple wire hold downs made for the Lemo 2. Same as the ones I made for the KFL. Now the coil is 1.4ohm. Now the wick sets in the well better. I was going to have to leave the tails longer to use the wire holes.

Attachments

• 20150712_202728.jpg
    20150712_202728.jpg
    665.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Don't tell me you are removing Kayfun to use Achilles..... o_O
I've sidelined my Kayfuns in favor of the Achilles lately...for the most part. If I'm out for awhile then I like the Kayfun. I'll switch back and forth. The Kayfun and Achilles are my sweet spot these days.

Reactions: retic1959

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Never had one, or even looked into one. I just thought it was a rubberized VV box mod.
Maybe I had something else in mind....

Well why didn't cha say so... the other was the original I believe.... this is probably the one you're thinkin' of Variable Volt Gripper, Silver ( also on close-out special I think ... also comes in black )

Reactions: Chakris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread