Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
That's ok...probably not worth the time it would take to create it. I was wondering because I've got a couple of bottles here that I just can't do anything with. One I don't like and one with the Nic level too high.

It's not a whole lot of effort, but in all honesty if you want to PIF it, say what it is and wait. LOL. Operators are standing by.

Disclaimer: that isn't a suggestion, it's just a reality.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
That's kinda what I was thinking...why not just post it in this thread instead of creating another. For example, I've got a full 10ml bottle of pineapple cream, 12mg, never been opened, pretty well steeped. And a half of a 60 ml bottle of Strawberry Banana, 6mg, that I just don't like.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I still carry a lighter but I lost it. I'm going to buy a new one. Lol.

Fireworks rained out here :(
Daw I lit mine with a ,4ohm coil with my Sig100w on 70watts. [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
After almost 5 years of searching, and not even intentionally searching for this, I've found the eliquid that I can and have been vaping all day. Lemon Vanilla Cake. Next month the majority of my five upgrades will be this one liquid. LVC could defeat other "premium" vendors' entire lines!
It sure could.. Ms. Jenna got me on it long ago... It stays in my juice box.[emoji631] Hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th![emoji106]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
That's ok...probably not worth the time it would take to create it. I was wondering because I've got a couple of bottles here that I just can't do anything with. One I don't like and one with the Nic level too high.

I wouldn't write anything off until you wait a couple of months. I might not even be vaping Ahlusion now (or vaping at all, perhaps) if I didn't realize that the liquids change. And sometimes they change dramatically!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I wouldn't write anything off until you wait a couple of months. I might not even be vaping Ahlusion now (or vaping at all, perhaps) if I didn't realize that the liquids change. And sometimes they change dramatically!
Exactly! I think I embarrassed myself and came on the thread and stated something like "everybody told me Ahlusion was great and I got some and it is blah!" two weeks later and I was loving it. Four weeks later and I was singing love songs to my mods

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
The 12 mg Pineapple Cream, I'll never vape. I'm on 3 mg Nic and 12 is waaay too high. Of course, I could mix some pg/vg with it to knock the Nic down and double my liquid. I may just do that since pineapple cream is one of my favorites. The Strawberry Banana is well steeped but it's not a flavor that I like...at all! It will just sit here. Even my son didn't like it. Lol

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
That's kinda what I was thinking...why not just post it in this thread instead of creating another. For example, I've got a full 10ml bottle of pineapple cream, 12mg, never been opened, pretty well steeped. And a half of a 60 ml bottle of Strawberry Banana, 6mg, that I just don't like.

Against TOS. It would either have to be in a designated subforum like the PIF Forum or in the classififeds.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
:facepalm:

Has anyone here ever mixed down Ahl liquids? I've done it with other vendors and after steeping for a couple of weeks tastes normal.

You mean like diluting? Yes, I've diluted plenty of flavors from a lot of brands. I won't say it tastes normal, just a lighter version of itself. I almost have to dilute nowadays becasue my device gives off so much flavor the saturation of it is too high to be able to sometimes enjoy it. It's not distorted, just too loud sometimes.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Thanks Kat! I'm going to do that to the Pineapple Cream. Did you mix same flavors together or use an unflavored pg/vg to mix down?
I mixed both flavors of same thing...like 0 mg of coco berry cream and 6 mg of coco berry cream.....been doing it a lot since wlad won't do 3 mg on 10 mls...works great!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I mixed both flavors of same thing...like 0 mg of coco berry cream and 6 mg of coco berry cream.....been doing it a lot since wlad won't do 3 mg on 10 mls...works great!
Ok thanks! I guess I could order a 10 ml bottle of pineapple cream and mix with the 12mg to make a 6mg. I was planning to take an unflavored blend of pg/vg mix I already have to mix it down. Or I guess as Mr Mann said dilute it.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
After almost 5 years of searching, and not even intentionally searching for this, I've found the eliquid that I can and have been vaping all day. Lemon Vanilla Cake. Next month the majority of my five upgrades will be this one liquid. LVC could defeat other "premium" vendors' entire lines!
I feel this way about Lemon Cream. I venture out into other AHL fruits and like them, sometimes love them, vape them for awhile and even re-buy but I am never without Lemon Cream and always happy when it is back in my designated 'fruit' tank

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Ok thanks! I guess I could order a 10 ml bottle of pineapple cream and mix with the 12mg to make a 6mg. I was planning to take an unflavored blend of pg/vg mix I already have to mix it down. Or I guess as Mr Mann said dilute it.

I've reduced nic on a lot of liquids by mixing 18mg and 6mg to get 12mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread