Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Watched the videos.

I have a leaking problem with tanks that use vacuum to control liquid. I have altitude changes that make vacuum into pressure. I'm hoping that the fill/vape top setting will at least allow me to equalize things during the drive or that this tank is not as sensitive to change.

If not, I can give it to the wife because of the easy way it fills. Down side with her is the flavors she likes are coil gunkers. Hope the rba will be easy to work with.

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
It sounds like this week may finally be the week where UK stock shows up. I've pre-ordered with the hope that I'll receive one between Wednesday and Friday. I love the nautilus mini and only dabble with sub-ohming and direct lung hits occasionally, so I'm hoping this is the tank that will serve both needs well.

Reactions: drysprocket

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
OK. To update on my Triton, I figured out the Lotus Jellyfish which I bought at the same time is the problem. Put the Triton on my K Box and it works perfectly.:vapor:

Whew, thanks for the update. Flooding is the exact thing I'm trying to get away from.

Reactions: PaulBHC

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
As hoped, I took delivery of my Triton from a uk supplier today :)

I'll not be able to give good feedback on the sub-ohm coils, since mouth to lung is my thing most of the time. All is wonderful on that front so far with the 1.8ohm coil, amazing flavour and nice tight draw.

My only complaint so far is that although other drip tips fit, I find they wobble just a bit too much for my liking. I don't have a large range of tips to test with though, just one particular type of steel & glass one, nautilus ones, and protank mini 3 ones.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Yeah I got mine yesterday in the mail from VapeNW. Really enjoying it so far...incredibly well made tank and I think these new 1.8 coils are a big winner. We'll see how long they last though. I can't speak to sub-ohm coils yet either.

Something to note- the draw from these 1.8 coils is a bit tight, but not in a bad way. The option to open up the air on the drip tip part with these seems to only work for sub'ing I think. It's hard to explain but something about it just doesn't translate with these coils. Cool feature though for the other coils I'd imagine

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
Yeah I got mine yesterday in the mail from VapeNW. Really enjoying it so far...incredibly well made tank and I think these new 1.8 coils are a big winner. We'll see how long they last though. I can't speak to sub-ohm coils yet either.

So far, and it's only been 5 hours for me, the 1.8hm coils are a worthy successor to the nautilus mini bvc experience. But I'm not sure I ever got my hands on the organic cotton version of the nautilus BVC's, so maybe I've not been comparing it to the best the nautilus could offer.

Something to note- the draw from these 1.8 coils is a bit tight, but not in a bad way. The option to open up the air on the drip tip part with these seems to only work for sub'ing I think. It's hard to explain but something about it just doesn't translate with these coils. Cool feature though for the other coils I'd imagine

I'd say that both air adjustments do work with the 1.8ohm coils, just in a far more limited range than when sub-ohming. By this I mean that opening up either one by different, very small amounts does make a difference, but beyond a certain point on either the experience becomes a bit rubbish. If the standard draw is a tiny bit too tight for personal tastes, opening the top hole just a tiny bit makes a useful difference to me.

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread