Status
Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Are the coils that come in them any good?
You know, I don't remember. I recoiled them so many times, and had many spares ready to go. It was convenient to have the same coils for everything.

Then I moved on to rotating twelve juices among six tanks and six tanks among three mods. Sent them on to people who were still flitting. Rotating three flavors at a time is fine for me now.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
those are complete GS- H2 tanks. if you are just looking for coils that will work in the protank 2 I have used these and they work well https://www.fasttech.com/product/1613800-coil-heads-for-gs-h5-gs-h2-clearomizer-10-pack.the GS-H2 is not a bad tank. I have a few and for the price the can be considered disposable. they are great for use in situations where you do not want to risk your glass tanks. the protank, mt3, evod. and gs-h2 and gs-h5 all seem to use the same coil

What kind of situation would risk a glass tank? Do you mean rough duty, where it might get dropped or banged on something, or is there some kind of juice or flavor that shouldn't be used in glass? I thought glass is good for everything (except dropping, that is!).

~Lannie

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
If you look at the link provided in my post it shows the whole head without silica or wire for from $1.00 to $.70 depending how many you buy. Also you can buy the metal parts. Click on the drop down list.
I get the entire coil head with wick for 3.99 for 5. all I would be interested in would be orings and insulators and they are far too expensive there.
And btw not all parts interchange well some of the coil chambers are a slightly different diameter than others. I keep mine matched up since I got them from several different places.
I got genuine Kanger Protank I's and the stem in them is far shorter than the genuine Kanger Protank replacement heads that I got. Which does not matter as long as the coil chamber is the same height. But the parts will not fit each other well and both are genuine Kanger. I also have several value brand ones which are a bit different still.

Reactions: TrollDragon

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
BTW: Fixed that statement for Ya' . . . :facepalm:
AND - JUST As An FYI: For some of "Us" it could be a "He" . . .
846120dbkflotc04.gif

So true. I really hope my son can find a nice fellow to love and be loved by -- not much else in life makes it worth living! A partner makes everything better. :)

Andria

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
A relationship that doesn't move beyond physical attraction is doomed to fail. It's a fun way to start, but doesn't fulfill our deeper needs. Maybe someday I'll have that..... Gotta get that first stage first, with nary a prospect in sight :p

Gee, I'm so sorry you have not found Ms.Right yet. But maybe she's right here... Get to know her thinking first, then hopefully there will be some physical attraction too. But you really can live with and love someone without having a romp in the hay every single day... :)

When I was much much younger, I fell for the BS that we see in movies, TV, and magazines (sex sells). I think most gurlz did too. Men have to buy a car that is about 5 times his annual wage in order to get the sexy ladies to want him. Horsepucky! If all she wanted was someone who spent way too much money on a sexmobile (his stupid attempt to appear rich), then she wasn't worth more than a one-night stand anyway (he probably wasn't either). And the ladies get brainwashed that no man will want her unless she paints her face, stuffs herself into a girdle to look slim, wears a push-up bra so she can show cleavage, wears dresses so short she doesn't have to bend over to show her... well, you get the picture. Later, I came to the conclusion that is called lying because it is not the real you. What do you look like naked the morning after? That's your body. What is his/her attitude about life? Does she like the things you like? Or at least is tolerant of what you do? Can she have a conversation with you on a relatively equal intellectual level? (this could take a whole book...) Bottom line: be friends first, lovers later.
Fuzzy

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Neither actually. I am from Malta, a very tiny island that you normally miss on a map because it gets blocked out by the dot on the "i" in Mediterranean Sea. :) My location used to say Malta... I changed it to sunshine Isle in a moment of paranoia when I thought I was being stalked.

Haven't been there, though I was in Italy for a couple weeks (courtesy of USAF), so not too far away. Care to share why someone would stalk you? Just curiosity...
Hogs,
Fuzzy

Reactions: TrollDragon

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Gee, I'm so sorry you have not found Ms.Right yet. But maybe she's right here... Get to know her thinking first, then hopefully there will be some physical attraction too. But you really can live with and love someone without having a romp in the hay every single day... :)

When I was much much younger, I fell for the BS that we see in movies, TV, and magazines (sex sells). I think most gurlz did too. Men have to buy a car that is about 5 times his annual wage in order to get the sexy ladies to want him. Horsepucky! If all she wanted was someone who spent way too much money on a sexmobile (his stupid attempt to appear rich), then she wasn't worth more than a one-night stand anyway (he probably wasn't either). And the ladies get brainwashed that no man will want her unless she paints her face, stuffs herself into a girdle to look slim, wears a push-up bra so she can show cleavage, wears dresses so short she doesn't have to bend over to show her... well, you get the picture. Later, I came to the conclusion that is called lying because it is not the real you. What do you look like naked the morning after? That's your body. What is his/her attitude about life? Does she like the things you like? Or at least is tolerant of what you do? Can she have a conversation with you on a relatively equal intellectual level? (this could take a whole book...) Bottom line: be friends first, lovers later.
Fuzzy
I'm always the friend, never the lover :p

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
The flavor concentrates flavors are not real strong like TFA and such. They are natural and NO artificial ingredients. So no aftertaste or perfumy and if you mix em strong they just taste more like the flavor nothing strange. Their Blueberry is wonderful as well.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
The flavor concentrates flavors are not real strong like TFA and such. They are natural and NO artificial ingredients. So no aftertaste or perfumy and if you mix em strong they just taste more like the flavor nothing strange. Their Blueberry is wonderful as well.

Is "Flavor Concentrates" a brand?

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
What kind of situation would risk a glass tank? Do you mean rough duty, where it might get dropped or banged on something, or is there some kind of juice or flavor that shouldn't be used in glass? I thought glass is good for everything (except dropping, that is!).

~Lannie
if im on my bicycle or hiking or doing repairs on my house where the tanks might fall out of my pocket and get damaged I do not want to risk a more expensive glass tank. at a buck each it won't hurt much if they get broken

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Is "Flavor Concentrates" a brand?
Yep and only seem to be available at their site.
Flavor Concentrates - Highly Concentrated Natural Flavoring - Flavor Drops

I have issues with artificial sweetners and apparently some other artificial ingredients in most bought ejuice so within 3 weeks of starting vaping I had ordered flavors from them and was doing DIY. Either that or go back to cigs.... Some of the artificial ingredients had messed me up. No taste, swelling in mouth, headaches, etc.... I had found one elcheapo tobacco flavor I could tolerate was the only reason I could hold onto vaping till I got my DIY stuff.

I still use their flavors as my base usually and just a bit of some others to touch it up that I have found I can tolerate. I tolerate most of the Capella flavorings so far. So I use the FC strawberry as my base flavor and zing it up a bit with some CAP Ripe Strawberry for example.

they cost a bit more than the other flavorings but have free shipping.

Last edited:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
if im on my bicycle or hiking or doing repairs on my house where the tanks might fall out of my pocket and get damaged I do not want to risk a more expensive glass tank. at a buck each it won't hurt much if they get broken

Thanks! I was hoping it was just that, and not something that would affect what flavors I wanted to use. Thanks for putting my mind at ease. :)

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread