PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
yeah just dats one
Ag-Max-Hearts_zps68dade13.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Popping in to say hi! I'll catch up later. I just had my 3 year vape-iversary and made 0mg nic juice orders today. This is the first time that all my juices will be no nic! I hope everyone had a good weekend, see you all tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~
Congrats Matts© !!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I own a small business and pay sales tax every quarter.

I have my accountant figure my estimated quarterly taxes when he'd doing my previous years returns... of course I still have to come up with the money for it :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Guess what. The ecf won't let me in from this fone.. I don't no y. I did have 2 accounts.i didn't no the sires were the 2 the same...this 1 is on tapatalk..the ecf I had in my fone but didn't no they were the same site and I had a different account. Now they won't let me sign in using this account either ..?? Ugh!! I'll have to uninstall tapatalk off my cell maybe ...

Galaxy5s

That sounds more like a problem with remembering a password and nothing to do with if you have tapatalk installed or not. You should only need to know your username and password... nothing else comes into play and since your username is posted, that leaves the issue being the password.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
always a catch huh ? :laugh:

I was feeling a bit ornery... and was going to pick on him since that payment was due last month... but I figgered he had enough stuff to worry about ( that, and the penalty isn't very much either )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread