Hello vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

opticruby

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
UK
Thanks opticruby! I've been reading and learning a lot here and everyone seems to be so patient and helpful! I really appreciate it

They really are great people here on the forum and so much great info to be had. I learnt loads here when I started vaping. Any questions or anything you get stuck with please feel free to ask as there are lots of people who are more than happy to help you out (me included).

Reactions: cafecap

LVixen

Verified Member
Jul 5, 2015
They really are great people here on the forum and so much great info to be had. I learnt loads here when I started vaping. Any questions or anything you get stuck with please feel free to ask as there are lots of people who are more than happy to help you out (me included).
Thanks babe! I do have a burning question about constant dry/burnt hits with an RDA but it really belongs somewhere in the RDA or wick & wire sub forums, but so far I'm not allowed to post over there yet, so I'm just killing time here, LOL!

opticruby

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
UK
Thanks babe! I do have a burning question about constant dry/burnt hits with an RDA but it really belongs somewhere in the RDA or wick & wire sub forums, but so far I'm not allowed to post over there yet, so I'm just killing time here, LOL!

You've got past you five posts now so when the server updates (I think its 25 minutes past the hour), it'll let you post anywhere in the forum.

What you getting the dry hits with?

LVixen

Verified Member
Jul 5, 2015
You've got past you five posts now so when the server updates (I think its 25 minutes past the hour), it'll let you post anywhere in the forum.

What you getting the dry hits with?
Well, I'm new to dripping (and vaping altogether) but I got the Plume Veil RDA and a mech mod and decided to start building my own coils. I actually do a decent job on the builds and I use the steam-engine site for all the calculations and to make sure I'm being safe, but let me tell you, I thought maybe building coils would be the most complicated part of the whole mech mod experience but boy was I wrong! Wicking has been impossible and it's kicking my ...! LOL! I've researched, googled, read, watched a ton of YouTube vids on wicking and it looks so damn simple, I follow the instructions to the letter, when I'm finished, it looks gorgeous to the eye, but the darn things will NOT function for me! I've tried every which way: more (Japanese) cotton, less cotton, tight wicks, loose wicks, long wicks, very short wicks, no matter what the heck I do, I get a burnt hit either the first or second hit and it's nasty!!:-x I'm at the end of my rope! LOL!

Anyway, I'm gonna head over to the Wick & Wire forum and post all the specs to see if someone can identify what I'm doing wrong :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread