Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Howdy all! Just checkin in [emoji4] Still stuck at work and will be for a few more hours. It's been a long one and looking forward to recuperating tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well and having a fabulous weekend [emoji3][emoji631] [emoji562]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Help yourself to pancakes miss Kat.:cool:
here's some freshly made ones View attachment 468862

Inspired by you, smiling one, I made pancakes for lunch today (brunch?). Mine were what we'd call "healthful" and OMG deeeeeeeeeeelish!!! Topped these with just a sprinkling of kosher salt and organic maple syrup.....

SO good I never even sat down. Just ate them as they flew off the pan.

And the huge ingredient list? TWO EGGS and a RIPE BANANA. Kooked in Kokonut oil. That's it!

pancake_650.jpg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
OMG, Katdarling! :) Those "pancakes"/banana fried eggs sound so good! So easy to make too. Maybe can get hubbs to rest a bit from making Momma's cobblers......my elastic is stretched as far as it will go. :(

'Morning, Dale. :) Got a purple tip to go with the table cloth and coffee. LOL

Hello all Mountaineers! :) Is the mail being delivered today? Am expecting the Rushing River tip!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hello all Mountaineers! :) Is the mail being delivered today? Am expecting the Rushing River tip!
    Sure hope so Chooch ...
    got some vape mail that's been a looooong time coming at the local PO. :?:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Smack my forehead......It's got a tracking number on the tip......duh. It's out for delivery! Although I'm really glad about that, it makes me confused that the mail is being delivered on a Mon. after a holiday falling on the weekend. Mail was delievered on Fri., but not Sat. the 4th. Has something changed?

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Smack my forehead......It's got a tracking number on the tip......duh. It's out for delivery! Although I'm really glad about that, it makes me confused that the mail is being delivered on a Mon. after a holiday falling on the weekend. Mail was delievered on Fri., but not Sat. the 4th. Has something changed?
    Hasn't everything??? :facepalm:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Hey, Angel. :) My parents retired from the post ofc......25 yrs. ago. Good benefits, but scheduled shifts were crazy sometimes. Apparently it's still crazy....but for the consumer?

Ta da-a-a-ah! Got my dark blue to light and dark purple to lavender mingled in white Rushing River in, Pg 563, post 11249. To me it looks like ice cream. I want to eat it! Got it on the white ProVari and purple glass as long as that battery holds out. Next will put on the purple Cool Fire......then the blue......Oh! Got a blue glass with white butterflies from Phiniac and a Bedazzle glass with purple and blue/gray adobe hogans(?). Ha! Think cleaning the fish tank and playing with my "pretty" will keep me busy today......I still want to eat it! :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Inspired by you, smiling one, I made pancakes for lunch today (brunch?). Mine were what we'd call "healthful" and OMG deeeeeeeeeeelish!!! Topped these with just a sprinkling of kosher salt and organic maple syrup.....

SO good I never even sat down. Just ate them as they flew off the pan.

And the huge ingredient list? TWO EGGS and a RIPE BANANA. Kooked in Kokonut oil. That's it!

View attachment 469147
    That's some Kat Kookin' right there..Looks Kat-a-licious! :p

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Hi everyone! Hope you all had a terrific long weekend. We went to daughters for dinner on the 4th. No fireworks on the mountain, so the kids played with light sabers, light up glasses, braclets and a light up bow tie... because bow ties are so cool. :laugh:

Ms.C - love the pic of the bear! They're so fun to watch... from a distance. lol I've gotten too close and had them huff at me. :blink: Had one charge and boy we got ourselves inside in a hurry! She was a huge bear and I'm pretty sure I felt the ground move. Had no idea bears were so fast. :danger:

KS - Already told you but again - CONGRATULATIONS on 1 year!!! :banana::banana::banana:
    So glad you like the golden floral! One of my newest experiments. :D

Kat - those pancakes!!! I must try them!

I have tips tonight (in about 45 minutes.) And surprise - a couple of them are wide bore! YAY YAY YAY! (Finally, eh? :laugh:)
    Be back in a bit!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread