Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Wow - that is quite the herd (gaggle, pride, murder, sedge?) of reos to send off. There must be quite the reunion going on right now.

Now that I think of it, prolly 'prickle' (collection of porcupines) is the appropriate term for a group of >4 reos.

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
So did ya get a group rate for all of them? LOL! MIA REOs is never a good thing.....EVER!

Glad they're back safe, sound, and ready to do business!

Robert always a gentlemen in dealing with a bunch of REO's.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I have felt similar pain bro. With the new connector - that was the first time I ever had to send a REO back to Maine, but I had to have the new connector. And it sucked to part with them. I kept one behind to not get reverse threaded but now I will have to endure the pain of sending him back cause my vector won't fire on it :). But I have three other REO to get me by :)

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I have felt similar pain bro. With the new connector - that was the first time I ever had to send a REO back to Maine, but I had to have the new connector. And it sucked to part with them. I kept one behind to not get reverse threaded but now I will have to endure the pain of sending him back cause my vector won't fire on it :). But I have three other REO to get me by :)

Mine is enjoying her last day up at the spa, then she's making her trip back home. LPd and the new connector installed. She's also coming back with a few souvenirs, a new door and an RM8! I'm pretty stoked to have her back.

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE

I think I'll have to do the same thing... I got a vector and it won't fire on my REO. So the new connector made the difference?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I think I'll have to do the same thing... I got a vector and it won't fire on my REO. So the new connector made the difference?

That mod has the new connector but it was the original one - before it was revised by Rob to reverse threaded. I could make it work by letting out the adjuster on the connector but over time the non reverse threaded adjuster will self adjust inward and it will lose connection. So one would have to readjust in the field.

I also like to run an oring between the atty and REO - this would further complicate the issue cause the adjuster is even more succeptible to self adjusting in that configuration.

The reverse threading solves all of the above mentioned issues.

The reverse threaded connectors work perfectly with my vectors and like with any other atty, they never self adjust because they are tightly screwed down and make excellent contact with the adjuster pin on the REOs :)

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE
Yeah, I'm counting on about a week each... I meant that I won't have a backup while each is away getting rejuvenated. I'm thinking the best solution might be to get a new one, and send the two old ones back at once. I'm sure Rob would like that option!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Yeah, I'm counting on about a week each... I meant that I won't have a backup while each is away getting rejuvenated. I'm thinking the best solution might be to get a new one, and send the two old ones back at once. I'm sure Rob would like that option!

Thats what I did so I could send my 2 in for new 510s.. one had a bent 510 after dropping it. As soon as the new o e got here off they went.

Reactions: dwroblewski

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
My new Woodvil been at the spa since mid June but Rob said it would take a long time to do what I needed done. I bought a cheap regulated Chinese BF mod to hold me over as a backup and the real cheap RDA that came with it turns out to be the best atty I have ever owned. I liked it so much I was able to find someone that was more than happy to trade me one for one of my rm2s. Authentic RDAs can easily go for $80 and up so it maybe worth it to buy another cheap mod just for the atty since the price is less. :)

Reactions: JC Okie

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE
Thats what I did so I could send my 2 in for new 510s.. one had a bent 510 after dropping it. As soon as the new o e got here off they went.

That's what I did... the new one will be here Wednesday (man, Rob ships fast!), and then I'll send the two older ones in for an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread