:lol:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Thanks Andria. I had no idea about Mary Tyler Moore.

Thank you for explaining it. Although I have had several diabetic friends (type 1) no one ever explained it so well.

I've studied it at some length, because it has gone thru my family like that grim reaper's scythe, on steroids, and it terrifies me, knowing I have this in my immediate gene pool (my mother's family), AND, I love sugar. So if I want to continue consuming it, it pays me to "understand the enemy." I am *literally* the only person in my immediate family who has not become obese -- and considering I'm currently hovering around 20-ish lbs overweight, I'm a bit nervous! :D I eat LOTS of fiber. :D And JUST as soon as this wretched humidity declines a bit, I'll be going back to my evening walks. At the moment, with the summer humidity, walking outdoors would be somewhat worse for me than not; it makes breathing very difficult, for an asthmatic.

Andria

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Well I have to tell my family this. Being back at work tonight totally suck. Its hot, muggy, and just down right nasty tonight. But at least the vape is plentiful, so thats the only saving grace
Ya never did tell us the story about camp :p it was a long one if I recall.....:D

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Well I have to tell my family this. Being back at work tonight totally suck. Its hot, muggy, and just down right nasty tonight. But at least the vape is plentiful, so thats the only saving grace
Where the hell ya been lol

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Ya never did tell us the story about camp [emoji14] it was a long one if I recall.....:D
Lets just say. Some individuals need to get a little thicker skinned, cause sometimes a joke is just a joke. I was asked by the lady in charge if I would take a leave of absence from camp on the third day, cause I made a joke, and it wasnt even closely sexually inclined, but apparently someone got a little uncomfortable...and trust me there were NO improper innuendos involved. If you want to know more, I will explain in private. Red knows what I said, she can back me up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread