Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
It blue has a shimmer for sure, it's almost like yoy can see aluminum specks thru it. It's pretty cool. I painted my own mod w it. the white is bright white, I'll have pics of it in a day or two. I don't have any pics of that bc I haven't used it in a while.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Here's mine. Titanium blue

5c1a1d17deb4c02be0cf8d168a08592b.jpg

Kic kass juice too for the record.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
Here's mine. Titanium blue

5c1a1d17deb4c02be0cf8d168a08592b.jpg

Kic kass juice too for the record.

I've been wanting to try Milk Man.. Does it live up to the hype? I'm a huge fan of Strawnilla from Nicoticket, if you've tried it, how do they compare? I may have to try and find some Milk Man to go along with my new TMod when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I like the Millman for sure it's sweeter than Strawnilla. It's like 240ml or something it's a big bottle for sure my local shop has them for like 75 bucks. Pretty dope deal
That's a 26650 in my hand next to the bottle. It doesn't say how big it is but It's a big bottle.

Reactions: mommabird62

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Tbev have you thought about opening up an online store? You've got a pretty awesome variety of mods and other cool stuff like the Vector caps, drip tips, etc...... Drop down menu of check boxes for all of the options you offer?? I'm truly amazed that your doing this quality of work out of your basement (they're both named Tom and one I know for sure is working out of his basement and has loads of equipment) not too much of a stretch. Lol ...... As far as I know (haven't gotten through the entire thread yet) ..... Or do you have a shop with 10 employees? You respond to questions almost immediately..... I mean seriously!!!

Edited!

Last edited:

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Is this the same milkman that comes in a black and white box that looks like a milk container? Where do they offer it online and have you tried Vaping Birdy *EMPRESS (Not emperor-althoough it's also good) PENGUIN .... its my All day vape strawberry condensed milk.) ... I vary with second setup. But one mod is dedicated to .... Empress penguin!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I like the Millman for sure it's sweeter than Strawnilla. It's like 240ml or something it's a big bottle for sure my local shop has them for like 75 bucks. Pretty dope deal
That's a 26650 in my hand next to the bottle. It doesn't say how big it is but It's a big bottle.

Have you tried this?

Phillip Rocke Signature Series Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream...INCREDIBLE..!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Tbev have you thought about opening up an online store? You've got a pretty awesome variety of mods and other cool stuff like the Vector caps, drip tips, etc...... Drop down menu of check boxes for all of the options you offer?? I'm truly amazed that your doing this quality of work out of your basement....... As far as I know (haven't gotten through the entire thread yet) ..... Or do you have a shop with 10 employees? You respond to questions almost immediately..... I mean seriously!!!

I think Tom has a shop with some crazy ayuss mills and sick metal working machines. way too much stuff for a basement I believe. He's the real deal bro.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I think Tom has a shop with some crazy ayuss mills and sick metal working machines. way too much stuff for a basement I believe. He's the real deal bro.
See, I haven't gotten to that point in my read *Newby alert! .....lol......so..... website? !!!

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Is this the same milkman that comes in a black and white box that looks like a milk container? Where do they offer it online and have you tried Vaping Birdy *EMPRESS (Not emperor-althoough it's also good) PENGUIN .... its my All day vape strawberry condensed milk.) ... I vary with second setup. But one mod is dedicated to .... Empress penguin!

To my knowledge the milkman juice with all the hype is made by Vaping Rabbit and comes in the milk carton you mention.

This is my favourite juice by a mile, in my eyes certainly lives up to the hype. At first because I was expecting so much I didn't understand the hype but after a day of use I was hooked! If you haven't tried id highly recommend if a strawberry milk shake type flavour is your thing you should definitely try it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436170155.527043.jpg

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
To my knowledge the milkman juice with all the hype is made by Vaping Rabbit and comes in the milk carton you mention.

This is my favourite juice by a mile, in my eyes certainly lives up to the hype. At first because I was expecting so much I didn't understand the hype but after a day of use I was hooked! If you haven't tried id highly recommend if a strawberry milk shake type flavour is your thing you should definitely try it

View attachment 469150

I have tried that one you mentioned and just thought it was bland...... Now it may have needed to steep but I didn't get any strawberry at all...... The bottle Tbev showed alongside his mod has a completely different logo but the name is the same so? Empress penguin is my end all for strawberry cream /milk type flavor! It absolutely rocks... hooked after the first vape of it....... I get fatigued on it I vape it so much but a change of koh Gen do and I'm right back to the best eliquid I've ever tasted..... I've been looking to clone it but I can't single out the flavors. There's a condensed milk sold by flavorart but I'm hearing it tastes like butter and ...?? The strawberry is paired with something else that's enhances the fruit and the condensed milk. .... Maybe melon? You just have to try it.... Its the best in its category of desert vapes ** IMO...... Id really wanna try the strawberry shortcake ice cream by Phillip Rocke because I've had Looper and that's pretty awesome.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
The milkman needs steeping for two weeks but some say depending on vendor you can hit it straight out of the bottle.

Funny how peoples taste differ, I've not tried the milkman in toms picture but all fans of the milkman carton when it's been difficult to purchase vaping rabbits version suggest this one to be different and not in the sane league, once again comes down to personal choice.

Id be interested to try the other, will have to try and search it out.

There is also a post in cloning the milkman but again believe it to be the milk carton version

Sorry for cluttering your room tom [emoji6]

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Feel free to talk up good juice all you want in here, I don't have the time to hunt it down myself so I kid good recommendations.
I just orderd 64ml of Phillip Rocke Signature Series Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream. For $42 shipped from Gemini vapors. Pretty pricy but Phil Rocke is my fave. I'm all about buying the biggest amounts to try to save a buck, I hate getting 15ml or really good juice. I go thru 20 ml/day min. The milkman was great for the price/size. Any others like that I'd love to jump on.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Tbev have you thought about opening up an online store? You've got a pretty awesome variety of mods and other cool stuff like the Vector caps, drip tips, etc...... Drop down menu of check boxes for all of the options you offer?? I'm truly amazed that your doing this quality of work out of your basement (they're both named Tom and one I know for sure is working out of his basement and has loads of equipment) not too much of a stretch. Lol ...... As far as I know (haven't gotten through the entire thread yet) ..... Or do you have a shop with 10 employees? You respond to questions almost immediately..... I mean seriously!!!

Edited!
My shop has lots of equipment. All my stuff is for fabrication, lots of stuff so I can make lots of different things. Most companies that sell/build mods give their idea to a guy who writes up a cad file and a cnc mill pumps out however many units they want, or think they can sell. The "mod builder" gets a box of mods, they might paint or polish or screw them together but that's about it. I start with an solid bar or whatever the mods made from and do everything down to the paint n assembly. That's why it takes a few months to get a mod from me sometimes. I generally build a new mod, use it for a while and if I like it, I'll offer it. Like the mini for example. I used it for a few days and decided it was pretty cool, that one became available really quick, but I know it's gonna work just as well as my other mechs, it's pretty much exactly the same just shorter and I've moved the bottle and the battery closer together, I've pretty much eliminated most of the room that exists in the 18650 between the two. It's not much, but the idea with the mini is to be as small as possible.

Other things like the sx350j mods I used for quite a while before I started offering it. It's got a couple new components and I needed to make sure I wasn't going to end up like Vaporshark/Evolve . Those chips are bulletproof, and they have enough power to be able to run a single cell and peep up with a mech. I originally thought I would run a lipo (7.4v ) so I could get the additional wattage out of the j board but it was pretty clear that it was going to be 70 or 80 watts at least so I decided to keep it small. (Single cell) I've pushed the jboard up to 150w and I don't really enjoy it over 80w so having the extra cell I didn't think was worth it.

Wow I'll shut up now. It's good to have you here bud, any questions you have; feel free to ask away .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread