Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I think we hubbies who truly love our wives will be this way no matter what. No, we are not blind; we just don't care that your Barbie Doll figure from 30 years ago is no longer the way you look on the outside, and your love handles do not bother us anywhere near as much as they bother you. Most women (not pointing fingers at you or Wifey) cannot believe the man in their lives doesn't want them to stay 20 years old forever and surely we must be judging you based on what you used to be, or that we grab your butts today just because we are horny roosters (or blind). I find this to be a lack of belief/trust on the woman's part that the man is capable of loving her for who she is, not what her body looks like. It just happens that my wife is my best friend on this planet and even if her fall down the dungeon stairs had screwed her head on backwards, that wouldn't change. I just figure if that had happened, she could sit with her back to me while we talked face-to-face. :?: It would make it rather hard for her to get her Binkie to her mouth...

Sigh,
Fuzzy

I think I LIKE you!

My last relationship was in early 2000's.... She got pregnant...... While I was in Iraq. That was the third serious relationship that ended in such a way... And I haven't dated since
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

I hope you haven't give up, USMC. Truly.

Yep....finally got it right this time. Best friend is snoring next to me. I knew he was a keeper when he asked my son for help with Nintendo...cause I didn't play and he was stuck on a level. We met on match.com and talked for 7 weeks before we actually met.

One's best friend who is also a lover...... is there anything more any one could/would want?
The ultimate in "perfection", and a life well-lived. :wub:

Yes it does, but you are missing out on one of life's most rewarding experiences my friend.

50th anniversary 1May15. Adolph's Restaurant Park City's Casual Fine Dining | American European Cuisine for the Whole Family
P1010504_zpsdkdq7d7h.jpg

And I think I like YOU, too!!!!!!!!!! Marvelous. Thank you for sharing that, tj!

Gee, I'm so sorry you have not found Ms.Right yet. But maybe she's right here... Get to know her thinking first, then hopefully there will be some physical attraction too. But you really can live with and love someone without having a romp in the hay every single day... :)

When I was much much younger, I fell for the BS that we see in movies, TV, and magazines (sex sells). I think most gurlz did too. Men have to buy a car that is about 5 times his annual wage in order to get the sexy ladies to want him. Horsepucky! If all she wanted was someone who spent way too much money on a sexmobile (his stupid attempt to appear rich), then she wasn't worth more than a one-night stand anyway (he probably wasn't either). And the ladies get brainwashed that no man will want her unless she paints her face, stuffs herself into a girdle to look slim, wears a push-up bra so she can show cleavage, wears dresses so short she doesn't have to bend over to show her... well, you get the picture. Later, I came to the conclusion that is called lying because it is not the real you. What do you look like naked the morning after? That's your body. What is his/her attitude about life? Does she like the things you like? Or at least is tolerant of what you do? Can she have a conversation with you on a relatively equal intellectual level? (this could take a whole book...) Bottom line: be friends first, lovers later.
Fuzzy

I KNOW I like you!!!!!!!!

Even the "twits" are bigger in Texas? :lol:

You ok, USMC? Your posting style.... ummm...... it changed. ;)

So. We've gone from water heaters to Tootle Dating to BBQs. Can't wait for this week's installment!!!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
@Lannie and @Fuzzy Thunderbear got dragged here, kicking and screaming. We've debated cotton vs. rayon for rewicking, which tanks are worth paying ransoms for, building coils vs. buying prewound and assembling at home, and what meats best for BBQ

Lol

Sent via iPhone

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I raised nubians... Highest butterfat content in the milk, great for cheeses :p
Never could stand toggenburg milk...much gamier.
We didn't use the milk, just cut em, fattened em up and then bbq time. :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Guinness.... Great on tap....horrid from a can :p

I can handle the Guinness Pub Draught (I like the little CO2 ball :D ), but I never cared for the bottled - seems to have a different taste. But, straight from the tap - yeahhhhhhhhh

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
@Lannie and @Fuzzy Thunderbear got dragged here, kicking and screaming. We've debated cotton vs. rayon for rewicking, which tanks are worth paying ransoms for, building coils vs. buying prewound and assembling at home, and what meats best for BBQ
:banana:Thanks for the quick and dirty red!!

Well then a (belated) welcome to Lannie and Fuzzy...sorry I was making a little but difficult move, glad you joined the bunch!:w00t:

Tanks worth paying ransoms for? whichever has my fave flavor of the month? lol...totally kidding...Im still deciding on that topic but I think ill have to go back and do the reading on those posts to help decide which will be my next...now that we have a stable address in PA Ill be able to have the kids ship me the ones I had shipped home but I want to read the posts before I order the next round

I have to go with building but only because hubby builds mine on his rare day off and wont hear of it being any other way hehehe

best meat for BBQ? Pit done pork is the only way to go and call it BBQ in my o so humble opinion:blush:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
So. We've gone from water heaters to Tootle Dating to BBQs. Can't wait for this week's installment!!!

I should have kept reading before I replied to reds quick and dirty update!! I know I know I should know better lol, reading the quick version in your reply kat I again say I have to brave the missed pages...I want to read the dating/love posts...probably chime in once or twice lol...but if I don't quit waking hubby with my giggles and type type tootle puff tonight he maybe tooooo grumpy when I wake him up for work...

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
:banana:Thanks for the quick and dirty red!!

Well then a (belated) welcome to Lannie and Fuzzy...sorry I was making a little but difficult move, glad you joined the bunch!:w00t:

Tanks worth paying ransoms for? whichever has my fave flavor of the month? lol...totally kidding...Im still deciding on that topic but I think ill have to go back and do the reading on those posts to help decide which will be my next...now that we have a stable address in PA Ill be able to have the kids ship me the ones I had shipped home but I want to read the posts before I order the next round

I have to go with building but only because hubby builds mine on his rare day off and wont hear of it being any other way hehehe

best meat for BBQ? Pit done pork is the only way to go and call it BBQ in my o so humble opinion:blush:
Glad your move is over...Protanks good, plastic no names not so much. Have some clones coming to compare to Kangers, will let everyone know the results. Also have 2 X10's coming...will share reviews of those, too. I'm splitting coils down the middle....lol....getting prewound wicked ones to start with. Will end up rewicking with rayon. I have some chronic Lyme arthritis starting in my hands, and winding my own may be tough some days. However, I can rewick....if my hubby could do it, I'd have him do it. And yes, pork in a pit is the best!
Lannie and Fuzzy have made themselves at home. Good people and a great marriage there. And....they like dogs. And chocolate.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Someways I feel like I have a big target on my head...lol...

YEP - "Me" too and for a number of reasons too . . . :facepalm:

SO - Sometimes I give them a helping hand and they still miss the mark . . .
democrat_donkey_on-target1.gif

A gay man who loves women as a whole can be very healing for many women.
35m.gif
. . . YEP - I am a Gay Man that actually "Loves" Women and in more ways than just one too . . .
smiley-winks-emoticon.gif

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
YEP - "Me" too and for a number of reasons too . . . :facepalm:

SO - Sometimes I give them a helping hand and they still miss the mark . . .
democrat_donkey_on-target1.gif

35m.gif
. . . YEP - I am a Gay Man that actually "Loves" Women and in more ways than just one too . . .
smiley-winks-emoticon.gif
I do so love a smart azz man..even more so if they can be catty and make fun of people's shoes.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Well trained then?

Well, or so THEY thought. Learning is very different than being trained. You know, guys, often you can come to great insights by just being quiet and listening to two girls talking to each other.

I KNOW I like you!!!!!!!!

Why thank you, darlin'

Hogs & Quiches y'all,
Fuzzy

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Morning everyone. Man this thread goes fast!! I hope you realise the time difference. IN the five of so hours I spend sleeping when you all are up and chatting away I miss out on 6 to 7 pages of conversation and don't always have the time to read so far back. Someone should keep an index of topics discussed with post, or at least page, numbers. :)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Morning everyone. Man this thread goes fast!! I hope you realise the time difference. IN the five of so hours I spend sleeping when you all are up and chatting away I miss out on 6 to 7 pages of conversation and don't always have the time to read so far back. Someone should keep an index of topics discussed with post, or at least page, numbers. :)
Morning sweetness! And all my tootle darlings!

that's how I felt last night when I realized I was 10 pages behind lol. Thank goodness red jumped up and helped me get caught up lol...
Now to back track to the dating posts I soooo want to get caught up on

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I think we hubbies who truly love our wives will be this way no matter what. No, we are not blind; we just don't care that your Barbie Doll figure from 30 years ago is no longer the way you look on the outside, and your love handles do not bother us anywhere near as much as they bother you. Most women (not pointing fingers at you or Wifey) cannot believe the man in their lives doesn't want them to stay 20 years old forever and surely we must be judging you based on what you used to be, or that we grab your butts today just because we are horny roosters (or blind). I find this to be a lack of belief/trust on the woman's part that the man is capable of loving her for who she is, not what her body looks like. It just happens that my wife is my best friend on this planet and even if her fall down the dungeon stairs had screwed her head on backwards, that wouldn't change. I just figure if that had happened, she could sit with her back to me while we talked face-to-face. :?: It would make it rather hard for her to get her Binkie to her mouth...

Sigh,
Fuzzy

You sounds so much like hubby mine on this topic! And it wouldn't be hard to get her binkie to her mouth, you would help (at least I bet you would) Your post actually inspired the last conversation of our night, as I snuggled into "my spot"-against his chest with an arm around me-I looked up at him and asked if I fell down the basement steps and my head ended up on backwards would you hold my binkie for me? his immediate reply? OF course my silly tootle puffer...but you have to tell me tomorrow what on ECF prompted that.

God I love him. He hadn't even seen me online yet he knew it had to have come from here.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Life goes on.... I've got my dogs, my kitty and vaping :p
It does indeed. But I cant help but to hope you find her on day. Im the eternal optimist in regards to love being out there for everyone. I believe if I could leave a 15 year marriage and end up with the love of my life its got to be possible for love true love to exisit

Yep....finally got it right this time. Best friend is snoring next to me. I knew he was a keeper when he asked my son for help with Nintendo...cause I didn't play and he was stuck on a level. We met on match.com and talked for 7 weeks before we actually met.
I knew James was a keeper and the best friend I could ever have when one of my adopted boys was being a turd and needed a reminder that he wasn't the "big man on campus"...an epic an funny wrestling match later they hugged and James hugged me whispering I didn't have to be a dad and a mom and we have been a family ever since!

Yes it does, but you are missing out on one of life's most rewarding experiences my friend.

50th anniversary 1May15. Adolph's Restaurant Park City's Casual Fine Dining | American European Cuisine for the Whole Family
P1010504_zpsdkdq7d7h.jpg
Amazing pic! Congrats! Just one question-is being best friends the only secret to longevity or is there more? Weve made it almost 10 years and I love to hear the 'secrets' to making it till death do us part

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I love a full night sleep!!!

Good morning :) all

I asked my wife (16 years) why she still likes me. Her response: "You make me laugh and accept I'm not perfect" standing there in her tatty bathrobe, holding a cup of tea, three rollers stuck to the side of her head.

Perfect to me :)

On another note: What would be the perfect tank for someone who's head is on backwards be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread