Best of Cereal and Milk Vapes (specifics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travape

May 27, 2015
PLEASE READ before responding
Down to business... Im looking for some new cereal vapes. I know theres many threads but they are all over the place not focusing on certain aspects of cereal vapes.

I'm looking for cereal and milk vapes that dont have the really strong citrus and orange flavours upfront.
Ideally fruit loop flavored not so much captain crunch.

I've tried probably about 15 different brands and most all have the strong citrus flavor.

Telos - The Milk is probably the best there is when following the above profiling. Very light citrus but amazing flavor overall. I guess the actual milk on the bottom of the bowl is the key. High priced premium juice.

Ones I've seen that suggest they arn't intense citrus flavored.
Poof by Darkside Creations, has anyone tried it yet??
Two Can by Casey Jones Maineline Reserve, anyone can give e a quick review on the citrus intensity?

I truely wish Telos - The milk was a little cheaper and was available in larger bottles but unfortunatetly not the case.

Thanks in advance!!!

PLEASE PLEASE dont suggest strong citrus flavored cereal vapes!!!

Reactions: JonJ78

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
PLEASE READ before responding
Down to business... Im looking for some new cereal vapes. I know theres many threads but they are all over the place not focusing on certain aspects of cereal vapes.

I'm looking for cereal and milk vapes that dont have the really strong citrus and orange flavours upfront.
Ideally fruit loop flavored not so much captain crunch.

I've tried probably about 15 different brands and most all have the strong citrus flavor.

Telos - The Milk is probably the best there is when following the above profiling. Very light citrus but amazing flavor overall. I guess the actual milk on the bottom of the bowl is the key. High priced premium juice.

Ones I've seen that suggest they arn't intense citrus flavored.
Poof by Darkside Creations, has anyone tried it yet??
Two Can by Casey Jones Maineline Reserve, anyone can give e a quick review on the citrus intensity?

I truely wish Telos - The milk was a little cheaper and was available in larger bottles but unfortunatetly not the case.

Thanks in advance!!!

PLEASE PLEASE dont suggest strong citrus flavored cereal vapes!!!
Coval Vapes Loopy COPYRIGHTDMCA and Crunch Berry. On sale $10 30ml through Monday. Or $35 120ml.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Not overly concerned about the price.
Do they taste like citrus or orange? Looking for a proper balance of milk and ceral. Not milk and orange or lemon
No, I haven't tried crunch berries, my bottle is unopened but everyone LOVES it. Loopy is no citrus or orange, just like Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA with a light cream aftertaste I would say, it's delicious. I don't think crunch would taste citrus or orange at all since those flavors aren't involved with crunch berries whatsoever. I think you'll be pleased, Coval rocks.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
you may have to DIY it. These folks seem to have the most cereal flavorings (not ejuice, but flavorings)

Cereal Flavors | One-on-One Flavors

The problem is when yhou say fruit loops, as many of the flavor in a fruit loop cereal were citrus, definitely lemon tasting loops in the box.

Most of the eliquids that are fruit loop like are very lemon or lime citrus forward.

Maybe you should just get some condensed milk flavored eliquid, then add the fruit of your choice flavoring to it?

This one is in Canada, and called cereal milk:

Cereal Milk by Kilo E-Liquids

Last edited:

Toolbox875

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
Yeah its definitely one of my favorites. I also want to try the carnage next

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Definitely give it a try. I have also tried Kilo "Cereal Milk", and suicide bunny " mothers milk" . In my opinion, it did not taste like cereal.

My fav is Looper followed by telos the milk

Reactions: jada1082

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Do not go with Cereal Killa from 9 South. Absolutely ZERO milky/creaminess to the flavor and it is VERY citrus forward. I was very disappointed in that juice after all of the hype.

qiubicfit - no offense to you considering you were the one who mentioned Cereal Killa but it's the exact opposite of what the OP is looking for.

Looper is the best I've found so far. Definitely has the milky thing going on and is not overly citrus. I disagree with most people in that I don't believe it's a dead ringer for Fruit Loops but it IS cereal-y, fruity, milky and very delicious. I'll probably always have a 30ml or two on hand.

I still need to try The Milk

Last edited:
Reactions: qiubicfit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread