tumblr_inline_nfct2sAGWk1r7pebc.gif

50b734b916344fb052baff0588b6e9b7-d68ndgu.gif

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Just in case, I was notified by the power company that some time Monday they're shutting down power for 'several' hours to work on the conduits coming into the community... that being said - not sure if there will even be cell service near by... don't give up on me.... I'll be out here somewhere and will catch up as soon as possible. Hopefully, it'll be a few instead of several! I'll miss my AC.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You aint plyain studness??? Why come???

oh and Airborne, how come ya can't properly play??????? Wish ya could!
I have a lot going on right now and I didn't want to hold up the game by not being here. I'thank you for the thought my little Debadoo princess.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just in case, I was notified by the power company that some time Monday they're shutting down power for 'several' hours to work on the conduits coming into the community... that being said - not sure if there will even be cell service near by... don't give up on me.... I'll be out here somewhere and will catch up as soon as possible. Hopefully, it'll be a few instead of several! I'll miss my AC.

And we shall miss you, Teach! Hope the power shut down is SUPER quick!!!! We shall not give up on you, no CCCCHHHWAY JOSE!

oh and oyi....or anyone who wants em....... my GIF shop is open, here's the link, help yourselves. I believe there are over 1,000 with more being added daily. :)

Hugs by DebadooB | Photobucket

Woah, whatta collection! I could spend hours in there!

5 of Stud, GOOD to see you even if you can't play Pillarz with us. Hugs.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
don't give up on me.... I'll be out here somewhere and will catch up as soon as possible. Hopefully, it'll be a few instead of several!

Well if everyone takes their shot before the power is turned off . . . I'll call for Round 3 to give Ya extra time to come back and play with "Us" . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash