Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Isaac, enjoy your SC trip! Put all your worries on the back burner and just "be" while you are there :wub: I know you wanted (needed) that job, but Verizon doesn't deserve you!!

Yes John, my 5 year ECF and Vapaversary is coming up in a couple of weeks, but I didn't completely quit smoking until last 4th of July.

Thank you Ms Kat!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Yes, you have! :lol:

I'm not sure, but you might still be in time to play with us! Head over to the B Box thread, deary. :D
I wouldn't want to mess up your game by not being here. Thanks for the invite but I think I'll sit in the cheering section this time around.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
4th_zps5astvz2o.gif

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
]

You are the man my friend and maybe that's what drew me to Ikenvape. I hope and pray everything turns out well.
You need to get into coils as that seems to be the way this industry has moved. You are far more learned on the subject than me though and are always one step ahead.

Bo you have been with us longer than a yr. or I guess you're saying Smoke Free. Congrats my dear friend and may you continue on this road. I hope everyone of my friends have an absolutely wonderful Independance Day.
Thank you J5! From ID's to gauges and twisted to Claptons. I have been keeping up with the Jones's. I just figured liquid would be a good start for the initial capital to give us the greatly needed boost. I have been thinking..allot..and working for a place that can give a rat's ... about the customer and shoving unneeded products down ones throat to meet someone else's quota ..is just not for me. Guilt alone would be crushing. I was talking with our Aunt last night and she was telling me how the pressure sold her so many things like an unneeded hotspot (under contract without the context of coarse) and then greatly used data. It was just a horror story for a gal in her late 70's. How can they live with themselves?
Happy 4th of July to all of you.

Lovely (and I mean LOVELY) to see you, Isaac.

Big congrats go out to the Boviniade lady for her massive accomplishment of staying smoke-free for an entire year! And yes, I do recall the process and progress. Happy A Day to you, Bovinia. :)

@5cardstud ....... where you be, sweetie? You've been paged all over ECF!!
Absolutely very very Katastic to see you too!!
Isaac, enjoy your SC trip! Put all your worries on the back burner and just "be" while you are there :wub: I know you wanted (needed) that job, but Verizon doesn't deserve you!!

Yes John, my 5 year ECF and Vapaversary is coming up in a couple of weeks, but I didn't completely quit smoking until last 4th of July.

Thank you Ms Kat!
Thanks Miss D!!! You know, it's actually been great. Really great! We have been here since Monday. And besides the backwoods drama. Which this very much puts day time television to shame LOL, it's been great.
Jake can now swim without floaties (terrible nightmare woke me up) Lara is the talk of the town and is back to being a kid and wait for it...Headaches are gone!!! GONE! I'm so sorry for not replying to you earlier about what you went through. I just didn't know to respond. That is a huge leap to get rid of them and am glad you did and can't thank you enough for sharing.

Bovinia, dear, I'm PROUD of you! And I can't believe it's been a year, but I'm THRILLED...

J5, bummer. Not the same without you. :-(

Isaac, I'm kinda ...... off at VZW right now, but... (incoming!).

Happy 4th E]
Happy 4th Enut! I hope you and your lovely missus had a wonderful day!

DP! Psh on Verizon haha. Honestly in deep I my mind,I didn't really want it. I feel if I move on, it would be the complete end of IKV (the dream) you know?
Sure we're on life support right now, but there is still a pulse. I'll look for the incoming buddy! But I don't have access to Sales currently. J5 can give ya my personal email. I tried to run a sale yesterday but the signal want taking it. I royally screwed up my phone by flashing software with a locked boot loader. If you understand the consequences of that. I think I just graduated to dev status to get the running again with limited resources lol

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm so happy for you my friend. I think you really needed this vacation away from everything. It gives the rest one needs to step away for a minute and re-energizes the creative mind.
Just know whatever you do we, the Ikenvapers, will always be behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread