Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Just Criminal,..Rick's Request,..Sahara Blend,..Caramel Coffee,..and Yin Yang ordered but I forgot what sample I asked for.

Something tells me I'll regret just getting 10ml of Yin Yang. I think Mr. Mann really loved the orange in that one?!?

Hmmm...let me give'r a quickie taste...I'll report back.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Thanks to a care package from a very generous and kind member (can I mention you?) I am vaping Strawberry Vanilla Cake - my first ever vape of Ahlusion. It's really nice! I got a similar flavor in my first ever vape supplies from vaporbeast, of their Strawberry Cupcake. This is better than theirs. First, there's more flavor and it seems really well blended. There's no weird aftertaste or anything in this. I like it a lot.

I'm really grateful because the package contains many great flavors I hoped to try. Very grateful!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks to a care package from a very generous and kind member (can I mention you?) I am vaping Strawberry Vanilla Cake - my first ever vape of Ahlusion. It's really nice! I got a similar flavor in my first ever vape supplies from VaporBeast, of their Strawberry Cupcake. This is better than theirs. First, there's more flavor and it seems really well blended. There's no weird aftertaste or anything in this. I like it a lot.

I'm really grateful because the package contains many great flavors I hoped to try. Very grateful!
thanks goes to Skeebo, he was the gifter, I was merely the distributor

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I feel this way about Lemon Cream. I venture out into other AHL fruits and like them, sometimes love them, vape them for awhile and even re-buy but I am never without Lemon Cream and always happy when it is back in my designated 'fruit' tank

I am not sure if I've ever been happier with a flavor. Now, I should mention that only about half the time I am vaping LVC straight, the other half I do my L/BVC mix.

Last edited:

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Now that the dust has cleared I added up my holiday purchases. $127. Not bad for a new itaste, two new Aspire tanks, lots of coils, and five juice orders from various places. Especially looking forward to my TPR Pina Colada! Loving my Zing! these days. I'm so far gone on my tart flavors that this one is just perfect for me.
I'm very happy that Missy had an opportunity to walk past a box of juice bottles, gave it a very quick sniff, and walked on. She does not seem interested at all. I'm still being super careful with all my stuff, of course. My scariest moment was when she was helping me cut out some fabric - I use pins with big brightly colored heads and she tried to grab them! That whole room is closed when I'm not in there (I keep all my vaping stuff in a couple of storage bins in the sewing-room closet).

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Two new gems found in the Ahlusion treasure chest Ahlusionati..Caramel Coffee and Berry Potter. I'm really digging the coffee vapes and new to me tobaccos but Sahara Blend isn't for me FOOB...That one's a bit green so a long steep must be in order..Would appreciate any Sahara Blend feedback.

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
An Ahl frankenjuice I'm really liking right now: Sweet Cherry Something mixed with Cherry Midnight (a 50/50 blend).
Cherry Midnight is a little too intense for me, and Sweet Cherry Something is good but isn't a favorite and I've been having a hard time getting thru this big bottle I ordered.
Mixing the two mellowed out the chocolate or intense aspect of CM but keeps a good strong cherry flavor.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Woo Hoo! Ahlusion is now at 35% off! When I get home from work later tonight, I will likely go ahead and place the order that has been in my cart for over a week now.

Yep -- 120mls of unsweetened Saturday Morning and another 60mls of LVC now on their way to meeeeeeeeeeee! :rickroll:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Woo Hoo! Ahlusion is now at 35% off! When I get home from work later tonight, I will likely go ahead and place the order that has been in my cart for over a week now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what about next week? 45% off? LOL. Sorry to even put that thouhgt out there.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
But what about next week? 45% off? LOL. Sorry to even put that thouhgt out there.
I did think about that! With my luck Wlad will do 45% off this weekend. I guess I will have to find more juice to order! At least he has a big menu to pick from!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread