Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning Army :)

I hope everyone had a pleasant 4th. I loved zip lining! I do admit that we didn't have any obstical courses to muddle through between lines but I think I would have been up for that. I have a healthy respect for heights (given my clumsiness) but if there is a rope or rail between me and sure death or injury, I am ok.

I took a hot air balloon ride and loved it. That basket kept me from falling out :lol: Maybe a false sense of security but it works for me. ;)

That's why you'll never get me to go sky diving. No basket, rope or net. I cannot get on a roof but can be on a high rise balcony. As long as there is something there to keep me from tripping and falling off.

Bravo April! You conquered a fear. No, you never have to do that again. ;) I am amazed you managed to finish the course.

Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
My order is already placed. I missed the last sale too. This one is 15% instead of 20%, but that's still a great discount on top of HHV's already excellent prices.

400ml headed my way soon including 100ml of Legend. I went through my 50ml "sample" bottle of Legend like Sherman went through Georgia.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
@Robino1 I found myself actually looking forward to the zips. At least I could relax for those. The rope challenges were exhausting. My arms are killing me today.

Another fun and full day. Chilling out for a bit before driving back to my moms.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
@Robino1 I found myself actually looking forward to the zips. At least I could relax for those. The rope challenges were exhausting. My arms are killing me today.

Another fun and full day. Chilling out for a bit before driving back to my moms.
It's easier to kill yourself with your arms.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Well I guess I'll have to set the DVR for the Coke 400 race. They're still drying the track and I have to go to bed. This weekend was not long enough. I really need some time off. On another note I just ordered the Lemo 2 from Vape Royalty. they have it on sale for $26.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good Monday Morning. :)

Today we have the professionals at the MIL's house to do carpentry and painting the main area. Yay!

Just a question... How long do you go before replacing carpeting? I'm just curious as to how long others keep their carpeting in after it is new. There must be some long time homeowners here. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Monday Morning. :)

Today we have the professionals at the MIL's house to do carpentry and painting the main area. Yay!

Just a question... How long do you go before replacing carpeting? I'm just curious as to how long others keep their carpeting in after it is new. There must be some long time homeowners here. :)
Carpet durability is a function of..

A) the quality of the carpet in the first place, and
B) how well it is taken care of.

I've seen carpet last as little as a few years and as long as 25 years. I think a good average is 10 - 12 years. You get what you pay for with carpeting. And the pad underneath has a large impact on wear.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Hi everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th weekend. I haven't been on here, because I was with my son. He just went to his dad's house now. He will be back in a few days. He has to make the rounds to see everyone. My puppy loved my son, so that is a relief. I don't know if she knows he is family, but she sure likes him. He rough housed with her on the evening of July 4th. She was in heaven with that. We were gone all day yesterday for a get together with close friends. We celebrated the 4th over there, just a day late though. Barbeque, fireworks, the whole nine yards. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread