Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good afternoon everyone!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and an enjoyable July 4th! 'MURICA!

I had a WONDERFUL week. Even the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. Even Kat, though she may have bit more reluctant about having fun. Spending five straight days on the beach was exactly what I needed. That and the massive amounts of chocolate consumed after being purchased from the chocolate factory!

Until, of course, I managed to get back to work with a week's worth of deliveries on the floor. And 234 emails still in my inbox AFTER my auto-sort cleaned it up.

We got back to the Carolinas and the weather is much better than it was when we left. We were hitting near triple digits, now its a much more comfy temp... Only around 90. But that is just okie dokie for bike riding weather!!!

The only other thing going on right now is Kat's tournament this weekend. It goes from Friday evening through Sunday. At least it wont be 100+ degrees.

Well, lunch is done. Time to get back work. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Good Morning!
Congrats on the RV.
Glad you had a good trip Tiff.
Have a beer or 6, James. You've earned it.
Two more days until I'm Destin bound.
It was actually closer to 12. :D That doesnt include my wife's six pack of Smirnoff Ice's that fell through the bottom of their case and onto my foot... It's still a wonderful shade of purple with a greenish tinge.

Weigh in was horrible tonight. I knew I'd gain because I ate whatever I wanted over the weekend. Six pounds, can you believe that? All that for three days of eating and I didn't even gorge myself. I just didn't order the lite menu. It could've been the funnel cake and ice cream sundae, :lol: Or the donuts for breakfast, pretzels to snack on, the huge juicy hamburger, or the wurst sampler platter with sauerkraut and german potato salad. Then there's the sweet tea and coke I don't normally drink and four monster javas over the last three days. :laugh: I'm back in the saddle this morning.
But it was worth it though! Wasnt it?!

It was for me! Last year, I gained 9 pounds while on my week off... This time, only 7! I'm already back on the diet though. Already on to the next goal. 170. It's gonna be a tough one.

Getting close for both of us JD!

Here it is, safely back to the hut:
TMMwTnlm.jpg
Ooooohhhhhhh. Shiny!!!!

Can I have it?

Them?

Both of them?

Truck and camper???

Please????

Testing teens. Use to be I could just do my job. Now as soon as some one fails I get yelled at and they run to the supervisor. Then they want to know why I'm thinking of retiring early.

Drott's dog shack on the move.
And THAT is one of the many reasons I hate people. Have I ever mentioned I hate people? Because I do. I hate people.

And dont even get me started on how people arent raising their kids these days...

I hate people.

Vapemail!!!!! :banana:
ME TOO!!!!

Mrs E just went and picked up our mail from the PO. She said my desk now looks like Christmas morning! Hehehehehe.

I still need to order more House Blend though. It seems I never have enough House... Weird.

The hut was a disaster when I left this morning. And somehow I doubt it will look any better when I get home.
:D We had that same problem with our house! The house keeping fairies forgot to come by while we were out of town.

It''s been a non productive day. Went to to HObby Lobby and Michaels with hubby. He's looking for some leather working stuff.

Hubby's driving scares me. I hold on to the oh sheet handle half the time. He doesn't drive like that when the kids are in there.
Hehe. Mrs E wouldnt ride in the Camaro with me. She claimed that it was too loud and gave her a headache. But after taking her around Charlotte Motor Speedway, she vowed to never get in the car with me again. Oops and oh darn. :evil:

I can't designate a specific day for laundry. Its an everyday thing here and I'm never caught up.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Psh. Again, me too... We get at LEAST one, usually two loads done per day.

Have everyone do their own
We've tried that. Unfortunately, the midgets are too short to reach into the machine.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Glad you had fun on your beach trip, James. And yes, the six pounds I gained was well worth the trip. Tonight is weigh in again. Hoping to have taken most of the six back off.

Hubby went back to work today after having the past two weeks off. :cry: I am sad. Work went ok for me today. Lily the pita Irish Doodle came in today. That dog always wears me out. And I had a new one to do...a very obese long haired chihuahua that got a shave down for the summer. It was very well behaved.

Now it's time to jump on the kids about getting their chores done. Morgan fell back to sleep right after I got home and Alex said he'll do his in a few minutes after he finishes something he was doing online. I give them an hour and then I start nagging. :laugh: I guess maybe I better get up and start on my chores too.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Have everyone do their own
I did that with the boys about when they started high school. Just like cooking, it's a skill everyone NEEDS to learn. I still don't think Andy has it figured out, he was mixing everything together up til the time he moved out. And Ian was jamming so much into the washer that I had to replace the dryer belt twice! Extra large washer and standard dryer plus Ian = burned out belt. :facepalm: He's off the hook now, the ONE thing DIL loves to do is laundry! :lol:

Wow.... That was a massive post....

My bad.
Yes it was! :lol: Which is why I'm quoting this one! :) Just wanted to tell you James, I saw one of your beach pics on FB and wanted to tell you that you're looking very svelte! :) Way to go! :thumbs:

Not sure how long I'll be able to stay awake tonight, went in at 4:30 this morning. :blink: Rumor is that the early guy will be back tomorrow! :banana:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good evening everyone. I had planned to make taco salads for dinner but ran out of time before I went to my TOPS meeting so I told the kids I would cook it tomorrow and make themselves a sandwich while I was gone. I just got home and Morgan had cooked dinner. For real, put the whole thing together and all. I was floored. :laugh:

Last week at weigh in really stunk because the scales said I gained 6 pounds. Tonight I weighed on the very same scales and lost 10.6 from last week. :shock: I was floored. I must have been holding on to some major water weight last week. I'm at a total of 67.5 pounds lost. I never ever want to find them again. If you find it, do not return it.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning everyone!

Im impatiently waiting on the witchdoctor to open up shop so I can place an order. :D One of these days, I'll remember to place my order BEFORE it becomes an emergency! Maybe. One day. Eventually.

I never did get to any of the stuff in the floor yesterday. It was all emails and paperwork. Fun FUN stuff. Now Im yet another day behind of carp sitting in the floor. WahhhoooOOO!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Yes it was! :lol: Which is why I'm quoting this one! :) Just wanted to tell you James, I saw one of your beach pics on FB and wanted to tell you that you're looking very svelte! :) Way to go! :thumbs:
Seriously??? I didnt realize I had any new pix on FB...? Except the one where I was in my super awesome sand fort of awesomeness.

Good evening everyone. I had planned to make taco salads for dinner but ran out of time before I went to my TOPS meeting so I told the kids I would cook it tomorrow and make themselves a sandwich while I was gone. I just got home and Morgan had cooked dinner. For real, put the whole thing together and all. I was floored. :laugh:

Last week at weigh in really stunk because the scales said I gained 6 pounds. Tonight I weighed on the very same scales and lost 10.6 from last week. :shock: I was floored. I must have been holding on to some major water weight last week. I'm at a total of 67.5 pounds lost. I never ever want to find them again. If you find it, do not return it.
Wow! Way to go Morgan! Kat's just now figuring out how to do mac and cheese, instant taters, tuna helper, etc. I'm trying to teach her how to cook other things on the stove and the grill, but she's too interested in not cooking to learn how. :glare:

I gained 7 while on the ten day vacation. But losing more than 10?!? Holy :censored:.

Last edited:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I slept extraordinarily late today. I am usually up no later than 8 but I slept way past that and didn't get up until 11. :shock: I just got back from taking Morgan to an appointment, running through the dollar store for some odds and ends, and picking up Morgan's friend to come over for a few hours.

I told Alex to have his chores started when I left but he of course went back to sleep and got up when I got home. When he finished loading the dishwasher he didn't rinse out the sink. When I went to the faucet I was shocked to see what looked like a whole can of diced tomatoes in the bottom of the sink. As well as a coffee mug with peanut butter in it. :blink: I asked the kids if they knew whey there was diced tomatoes in the sink and Morgan said I put them there. Me??? Morgan said she was up for a while after I went to sleep and that at some point I came in the kitchen and opened a can of tomatoes and ate some and then dumped the rest in the sink. Undoubtedly I also ate a mug of peanut butter with chocolate syrup poured on top of it as well. :blink: She swears it was me but I don't remember any of it. Kinda scary, I don't usually do stuff like that. If I gain weight at my next weigh in at least I'll know why. :laugh: She also said that she asked me what I was doing and I told her none of her bleepin business. :shock: She has to be messing with me because I don't remember any of that and would never say something like that to her.

Time to get my own chores done. Have a great day everyone!

Wow! Way to go Morgan! Kat's just now figuring out how to do mac and cheese, instant taters, tuna helper, etc. I'm trying to teach her how to cook other things on the stove and the grill, but she's too interested in not cooking to learn how. :glare:

I gained 7 while on the ten day vacation. But losing more than 10?!? Holy :censored:.

I think I had to be retaining a ton of fluid at last weeks meeting because I don't think it's possible to lose over 10 pounds in a week. I stepped off and back on the scales a couple of times last night just to double check it was right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread