Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
The Modulo allows you to change front, back, and side panels in case you want a different look. The Classic allows you to change the front door.

The majority sell their E7 due to upgrading either to an E8 or one of the stabilized wood versions (e7s). The Modulo's don't come up for sale as often. You can buy stabilized panels sets from del sol.

Reactions: RobbieVape

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436187885.389920.jpg

New E8 modulo Hellfire Limited Edition..... All Toms fault!

Not impressed with the Raptor atty although think I had too much wick in it which causes it to leak easily. Sat proudly with one of Toms mantas although thinking a second stumpy is needed for a little TC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
View attachment 469177

New E8 modulo Hellfire Limited Edition..... All Toms fault!

Not impressed with the Raptor atty although think I had too much wick in it which causes it to leak easily. Sat proudly with one of Toms mantas although thinking a second stumpy is needed for a little TC

Even without TC, the Stumpy is a solid atty. Not even a hint of a leak and it gets ported around daily.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Even without TC, the Stumpy is a solid atty. Not even a hint of a leak and it gets ported around daily.

Yep I have a stumpy on another mod, using Jazzy Boba the flavour is amazing,, love the looks too

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Second Stumpy arrived.. As mentioned, built this one with 26g ni200 dual 1 strand 3mm vert's in Z coil configuration.

Was shooting for 0.11, but it ended up at 0.09. Think it can be tweaked a bit by leaving the center leg a bit longer on the next build. So far the performance is stellar with 4 holes open. As for the Stumpy itself, Oh Yeah, we have a winner! Thanks Tom, awesome job my brother...;)

Edit: Just bumped up to 470 degrees and OH MAMA!

Oh man, I gotta try that Z coil build in mah Stumpy!

On a tangent: I switched from ramie to READYxWICK® for all of my Temp. Protection coils and have had much more success.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I think it's pretty cool how many of us changed the way we vape simply because the Stumpy is so good. I've built everything from .2 ohm dual coils to a 1 ohm single coil and everything in between. So far, not a single bad build. That's a great atty. I want 30 more.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Anyone seen any details on this, La Malavota V2 now with Delrin cap - very Derringer like but with twin positive posts. [emoji116]

View attachment 469186

Thoughts?

It isn't one I would go for, but here is the deck and other views:

atomiseur-la-malavita-v2-par-critical-minds.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
What is the highest ohms setup you have run in the stumpy with a single coil?

Is the stumpy a good next step from the RM2?

I have run a 1.2 ohm single coil in it and it works quite well. Yes, it would be a great next step from an RM2 if your Reo is an LP.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I have run a 1.2 ohm single coil in it and it works quite well. Yes, it would be a great next step from an RM2 if your Reo is an LP.
with what kind of airflow? RM2 is a MTL atty and I personally found very few 22mm attys that vape well with the air flow closed down. Especially side or top air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread