Top Vape Shops In Ct..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to respond on a post for the people looking for the best Vape shops in Ct.. I have been vaping for a few years now and have been in and out of Vape shops from The Northwest Corner (Torrington area) - North Haven..and have had Great experieces and possibly somebod the worst possible, Rather then posting every shop I will what I personally feel are the Top shops and from there feel free to add shops becaause im sure there are some I havent been to amd would love. Feel free to ask me about shops that may be in or around your area and If you dont have any quality shops in your area or your looking for a certain Mod or juice and want it the same day I will give you my opinion on what shop/shops are your best chance of finding it and there contact info..
#1.) The Mod House Vaporium- Milford Ct, By far the biggest juice selection I have seen! (80 plus) carrying several companys flavors & striclty stick to only Premium Juice lines usually Cali based.. No house Juice and Quality Authentic mods and seperate case with quality clones. Very welcoming friendly staff ask for Kurt. Very easy to find yourself hanging out there It is set up like a bar with Tv's above the bar and the ejuice is in place where you would normally see liquor bottles. Leather couches/lounge set up against wall if you dont want to be in the spotlight.
2.)Smooth Vapors Seymour, Waterbury,Thomaston. Seymour store is the newest and recently started carrying authentics do to the demand in the area. A little higher priced on some things such as authentics and house juice but have to consider they have someone else make there juice with the highest quality grade (nic, pg,vg) Great selection of premium juice-(5 pawns, Cyclops vapor, Boilermaker & more) More then fair prices on clones, great service, and rewards program after 10 punches 50% off a 90ml juice purchase select brand. I got 3 30ml of there juice around $25.
3.) The Steam Co.- Milford- striclty House blends and have become very popular for Reserve Flavors mainly Gentelmens reserve. (Very close to five pawns Castle long reserve but much cheaper)
4.) E-six - Branford, Milford. I had a falling out here(Milford) do to poor customer service and 2 brand new mech mods falling apart,auto firing etc. ($120.00 plus mods)On ride home on there builds and I avoided them 2 years. Recently I stopped in and they really turned things around. Previously carried only house juice and now have premium from other companys and better selection of mods. Sorry for long post but its important to know what ro expect and to make sure you are safe. I will post more as I want to visit a few I recently found that look cool (vape llc- East Haven, White Buffalo-New Haven) There are some places im watching who are newer and can possibly become a got to stay tuned and Follow my Instagram Full_Throttle_Vaping , most likely I can respond faster there if you have ??

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
BTW, smooth vaporZ is also in Torrington.
The steam co which is actually in orange, although right down the road from milford, is the best place I have found. Uvape in milford is probably the worst shop I have been too. Almost all the sample atomizers were burnt out, were flooded or didn't work and the staff was very unprofessional.

Thanks for the heads up on Uvape I've never been in there due to another person saying they had a bad experience. Yes U are correct In the steam Co. Being in Orange my mistake I meant to out that and the. Add The Milford part to it since its a little more well know. For people not as familiar with the area. If you haven't been to the Mod house which is on the Milford Green I highly recomend it. HUGE selection o Juices mods and more plus you can go in there and hang out any night Vape and watch a game on the Flat screens over the bar! I still do visit be Steam Co also as it was my go to for a good amount of time so I still go in there for certain juices and to give them some buisness because the owner is awesome and I want to give her support as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread