Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Provape isn't going to outlast anyone if they continue to only do low powered devices and no temp control. The world of vaping is moving on and Provape is a dinosaur. The way they've fallen behind is kinda sad for a company that was once a big name in vaping. If they want to stay relevant, they have to get with the game.
Opinions may vary...

But no one, I repeat, no one has a vape as smooth as ProVari.

Which is what this dinoaur loves about his Provi!!!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Provape isn't going to outlast anyone if they continue to only do low powered devices and no temp control. The world of vaping is moving on and Provape is a dinosaur. The way they've fallen behind is kinda sad for a company that was once a big name in vaping. If they want to stay relevant, they have to get with the game.

Yep, doomed. If it weren't for a few members of this forum who have more ProVari than I have ladies, they would have been doomed long ago...

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
You have obviously never tried a mod with a DNA or Yihi chip. They both generate a flat DC signal in VW mode and the vape is as smooth as can be. Lets face it, Provape has been overtaken by the competition a long time ago.
Obviously!!!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
How many ladies is that?

I'd have to think about that. My GF, lady Sandra, has to work during part of my upcoming visit, so I've been scheduling dates, events, activities and such, with numerous backups. Lady Nikola will be back from a shoot in Holland just in time and wants to go to nightclub Karlovy Lazne...Lady Lucie wants to go to Marina Grosseto and the ballet. Lady Petra would like to sauna and take a day trip to Cesky Krumlov...Lady Denisa wants to relax at Letna Park...

Reactions: AstroTurf

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Yep, doomed. If it weren't for a few members of this forum who have more ProVari than I have ladies, they would have been doomed long ago...
Not true, I only have my P3, and the older 2.5, but only have 3 ex-wives...

Oh, it's more than *you* have. Guess it depends on how you define a 'lady', right, eh?

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com

You have obviously never tried a mod with a DNA or Yihi chip. They both generate a flat DC signal in VW mode and the vape is as smooth as can be. Lets face it, Provape has been overtaken by the competition a long time ago.

Might I respectfully remind you that the Vaping Universe is around a 2.5 BILLON cash machine which is filled with various mod niches. The long time players like ProVape and others are acutely aware that trying to be all things to all people is a guaranteed recipe for failure. Ever hear of a REO? Talk about a loyal and vibrant following just like ProVape. Playing to a select niche in the user base. A REO is hardly what I would call bleeding edge /lol but another great Mod for some but never all. Yep, I've got a gaggle of REOs, DNA30, DNA40, 2.5, and 3.0 so from where I sit they all have pluses and minuses for ME and NEVER YOU. The tick list of pluses and minuses for each brand of Mod is an inappropriate post in a Forum which is graciously hosted by ProVape. Since you don't even own a P3 and continue to post about ProVape's negatives (as per my bolded in your quote) without a single reliable and trusted third party industry metric to support your thoughts, it might be wise to send your thoughts directly to ProVape via their feedback form. They listen and respond. I've sent them plenty of feedback rather than bloviating in their own Forum. /lol /joke EDIT: BTW, if you are ever fortunate enough to engage in a detailed conversation with Brandon @ Evolve you will learn that HE DOES NOT subscribe to your doom and gloom thoughts (as bolded above) with respect to ProVape. PERIOD!

In conclusion, it's what works for ME and what ever YOU use, is fine with me. All that matters is that WE no longer smoke or cut back via dual usage.

Last edited:

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I list two devices in my signature line, but I own many others as well. Yes, I am a fanboy, and it would be nice if ProVape would make a box-mod. What someone else loves or hates does nothing to validate my choices. If you are happy, then congrats on the choices you have made. Why bash a company in their own sub-forum? I see that as both impolite and tacky.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Ditto @Peter_C which also helped remind me of the OPs topic. Apologies for going a bit off topic in my previous post.

You bet! I would love to see a ProVape box-mod sooner rather than later :)

The neat things they could create in an effort to continue to support their vibrant and dedicated niche! It makes me all gushy inside. :)

Just a quick tick list of neato things they have the ability to create in a box-mod. In no particular order:

- Bigger screen with user selectable data display via a single click and an easier to use UI for the newbs
- Gimme that USB port with ZAP charging
- Gimme the ability to upgrade the firmware and customize the UI the way I like it via that USB port
- Make it really small kinda like the Vapor Shark little guys that fit so well in my pudgy hands
- Built like a Sherman tank is a given with the outstanding QC that ProVape delivers
- A one year warranty just like the P3 and 2.5
- User Replaceable bats
- Three buttons: fire plus + and -
- Beffy Magnets to hold the door in place or cool looking screws like the VaporFlask
- Sell me some custom engraving. I'm patient and can wait a month
- Temper all of my thoughts with the continued dedication to "safety"
- Don't target the Watts race crowd or the "geek in me" faction /lol that needs 80 plus data points to play with. Those niches are NICHES so let them continue to thrive rather than diluting your brand
- I really don't care what chip/board and firmware you decide to use. If it works for you then I'm confident it will work for me.

/end of short list

:)

Kasanova

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2014
Wiggles, NJ
Opinions may vary...

But no one, I repeat, no one has a vape as smooth as ProVari.

Which is what this dinoaur loves about his Provi!!!

Have you ever tried any other chips, let me tell you, While I love my V2.5s and P3s(vape wise), I gotta say the new SX Mini M or SX Mini S Class with the SX350/SX350J chip blows the vape experience that Provari once brought to the table. You should shy away from Provape here and there and try other devices out in the market. Live for once :)

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Have you ever tried any other chips, let me tell you, While I love my V2.5s and P3s(vape wise), I gotta say the new SX Mini M or SX Mini S Class with the SX350/SX350J chip blows the vape experience that Provari once brought to the table. You should shy away from Provape here and there and try other devices out in the market. Live for once :)
Will see...

Check back in a year...

You'll have moved on to the next new shiney.

Reactions: WindyCityJoe

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
Provape, if you keep on competing with only the isticks and mechmods you will always have a great following, kinda like Elvis fans today. Small market but diehard fans. If you want to step into the next century and take it over you will make something that can fire at at least 75w and down to .2ohms. My $300 is sitting here waiting for you.....please.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Provape, if you keep on competing with only the isticks and mechmods you will always have a great following, kinda like Elvis fans today. Small market but diehard fans. If you want to step into the next century and take it over you will make something that can fire at at least 75w and down to .2ohms. My $300 is sitting here waiting for you.....please.
Why only 75 watts... Or only .2 ohms???

I want 201 watts, firing down to .02 ohms.

Then, they shall be a winner!!!

Not until.

Reactions: lovemytank

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
AstroTurf, I agree but they have had the training wheels on so long, I figured it might be easier if they only take one wheel off at a time.
Time will tell...

And when they do, it shall work as advertised!!!

Reactions: Peter_C

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I know what you mean... I was a Provape1/Provari owner since their inception... I never did pick up a P3 and no longer own a Provpe product...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread