Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA

9south is great but didn't they say no to testing? How are you guys checking out the smaller companies at vaper-edge or breazy? Have any of them passed the tests for diketones cuz I love my toasteds from 9 south but I put them in classies....hmmmm. Also got DUKE today gonna let it steep a bit but lookin and smelling good!​

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US

9south is great but didn't they say no to testing? How are you guys checking out the smaller companies at vaper-edge or breazy? Have any of them passed the tests for diketones cuz I love my toasteds from 9 south but I put them in classies....hmmmm. Also got DUKE today gonna let it steep a bit but lookin and smelling good!​
Duke...who is that by and what flavor?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA

I did notice your Toasted (Tossted ;)) on the Classy's EKat. And thought it might be for the reason you state.

I have two (or three) 30ml in my drawer that I will (slowly) vape until I hear their results. BTW I was expecting more of a buttery taste from Toasted...it isn't there.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI

9South told me they had no plans to test. I'm not buying them again.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
I did notice your Toasted (Tossted ;)) on the Classy's EKat. And thought it might be for the reason you state.

I have two (or three) 30ml in my drawer that I will (slowly) vape until I hear their results. BTW I was expecting more of a buttery taste from Toasted...it isn't there.
Yeah..more maple and light cinnamon I think...but no testing is in their future so be careful:danger:

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Yeah..more maple and light cinnamon I think...but no testing is in their future so be careful:danger:

Uh-huh, the maple was by far the strongest. And, as I said, I'm a sucker for maple based on my recent ice cream making.

Careful it is...

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Ejuices.com freedom code was still working so...

Kings Crest Duke, Duchess, and Don Juan picked up

First two in 30s and Don Juan in 15 because SOLD OUT in everything else lol

Was told that those three are awesome but let duke and duchess steep a week or two to really embellish flavor and Don Juan is good FOOB if I remember right

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Stay well clear. Most of them are extremely high PG. They were the first company I bought from as a new vapor and it was a painful lesson. After about two weeks my throat was destroyed, I sounded like Bea Arthur, and was well on my way to learning about PG sensitivity.

I do know that, and I'm very careful about how much I use their stuff. It cracks me up how they talk about keeping their proprietary formula safe from those who would DARE to copy its deliciousness!

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I do know that, and I'm very careful about how much I use their stuff. It cracks me up how they talk about keeping their proprietary formula safe from those who would DARE to copy its deliciousness!
They definitely don't have to worry about anyone using Max PG so I guess that is kind of a deterrent lol

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
New member of my little Reo family..Jesse got a new sister..Meet Jody,..(wearing a blue metallic door).

11666021_1138525662829837_6705417474440467459_n.jpg

DJ,..I got the RBFS "St. James Parish" Steep time please?!?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
After about two weeks my throat was destroyed, I sounded like Bea Arthur, and was well on my way to learning about PG sensitivity.

New member of my little Reo family..Jesse got a new sister..Meet Jody,..(wearing a blue metallic door).

11666021_1138525662829837_6705417474440467459_n.jpg

DJ,..I got the RBFS "St. James Parish" Steep time please?!?

Them bottles might be steeped already if you got them from VapingWatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread