Status
Not open for further replies.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
So I spiffed up my sub tank on the evic more. I ordered s colored replacement tank with the new o-rings, but have been afraid to use it as it is slightly looser then there stock one....buy i tried it out and so far so good, no leaks...
3743df8469a74d05911508999bfad334.jpg

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
That looks super spiffy

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
You quit smoking. Skeeters love carbon dioxide...lol....now you produce less.
I have to make a point of agreement to this. While I WAS at camp, I didn't have one mosquito bother me, everyone else was apparently getting eaten alive.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I have to make a point of agreement to this. While I WAS at camp, I didn't have one mosquito bother me, everyone else was apparently getting eaten alive.
Maybe the skeeters found your jokes too offensive? :lol:
I kid, I kid, sorry for throwing dirt in the wound :p

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
If we can't laugh at ourselves... Then we need to lighten up [emoji14]
Im a firm believer in one fact of life, if I cant laugh when someone is picking on me. I have absolutely no right to laugh or pick on anybody

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
So I spiffed up my sub tank on the evic more. I ordered s colored replacement tank with the new o-rings, but have been afraid to use it as it is slightly looser then there stock one....buy i tried it out and so far so good, no leaks...
3743df8469a74d05911508999bfad334.jpg

Ooooooh, me likey!!! And here I'm sitting trying to figure out which juice will be in what permanent tank. I have a little chart started....lmaoooo...and going to put a dot of matching nail polish on each tank so I know what is what just by the color. I like that the PT's come in different colors, but sometimes it's hard to tell what's what because I have some juices that are dark.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Ooooooh, me likey!!! And here I'm sitting trying to figure out which juice will be in what permanent tank. I have a little chart started....lmaoooo...and going to put a dot of matching nail polish on each tank so I know what is what just by the color. I like that the PT's come in different colors, but sometimes it's hard to tell what's what because I have some juices that are dark.
Ironically, I've got blueberry waffles in there now :p

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Hmm, then I got nothing [emoji14]
A lot of web forums have difficulty with iphone pics.
Not like its a life or death problem to me, just means everyone has to turn their phone sideways, or tilt their head at their computer screen. Now that is a funny picture in my mind.[emoji23]

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ironically, I've got blueberry waffles in there now :p
Perfect!!!!! Lol.....my Malibu is going on one of the big X10 tanks that's coming...the pink one, and my Belgian cocoa is going in the blue. Still sorting the rest....

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Not like its a life or death problem to me, just means everyone has to turn their phone sideways, or tilt their head at their computer screen. Now that is a funny picture in my mind.[emoji23]
Turning my phone doesn't work.... It flips orientation, and your pic is still sideways :p

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Lol...I did the head tilt! If I turn the iPad, you go sideways with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread