I'm thinkin' maybe we should try this again? . . . . and you kids should behave yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Wonder if the price of goods will drop? Might be a good time to visit Greece. Tourism is a good boost.
Hmm. Don't know. They certainly need the tourism right now but I changed my travelling plans months ago to not include Greece as the situation seemed (and still seems) quite volatile :/

Regards
Tony

Sent from my keyboard through my phone or something like that.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Wonder if the price of goods will drop? Might be a good time to visit Greece. Tourism is a good boost.

that's the idea . . .

if they have they're own currency, they can devalue it. This, in the short term, will increase tourism (as visiting Greece will be very affordable); and, in the long term, will encourage local/Greek manufacture and production of goods, as imported goods will prove to be more expensive than home-spun. Also, exports should see an increase, as the cost will seem low to foreign buyers (but first you have to make something to export). Everybody buy some Ouzo :p

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
that's the idea . . .

if they have they're own currency, they can devalue it.
Kinda like Zimbawe did? Look at the history of the Drachma. The Euro is the closest thing to a stable currency that has existed in Greece since well before WWII.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Disengage is one of my favorite words. When our third son was engaged to his wife every time she sided with me on something he would yell "Horse Chit" while throwing his hands in the air and walking away followed closely by "DISENGAGE" We all laughed so hard at that and now they're married and it no longer applies.....we kind of miss it!

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Ivory's new hat arrived today. I'm diggin this top-air thing.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436294142.194900.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436294161.890840.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread