What took me so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Welcome and congrats, Muzukman! :) Since vaping has only been around 6-8 yrs and only becoming popular for the past 2-3 yrs, I'd say your timing is just about right to reap the benefits of the improved technology. "Old timers" here are the ones who've vaped 5-6 yrs.!

It's still an "infant" industry, but the fed. and state gov's don't like it (decreased tax revenue)....The pharmaceutical co's don't like it (decreased sales revenue on NRT's)....And, of course, the tobacco co's don't like it (decreased cigarette sales). So, they're trying to kill this "infant".

Take a wander over to CASAA.org and also learn what politically is going on. Won't make you happy at all but maybe you'll add your support to fight for your right to vape and the continued exsistence and growth of this "infant".

Reactions: thetrucker

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    noobs.jpg

Lannie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2015
    The windy plains of South Dakota
    Right now we're at the golden age of vaping. The gear available now is light years ahead of the stuff available years ago. I think if I started vaping 3 or 4 years ago, I might have gotten frustrated and would have quit and gone back to smoking.

That's what I tell myself when I'm feeling stupid about not starting sooner. I probably wouldn't have stuck with it, and I'd still be smoking all those stinkies everyday. I'm at one month, now, too! Congratulations, Muzukman! :D

~Lannie

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread