Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Adding a C to Bronze's carpet factors:

If your dog had pure liquid ........ on the carpet. That seriously decreases the length of time between replacing.
That fell under my 'B'. Nothing kills carpet quicker than pets. Kids run a close second. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Rip it up. buy some Prego (?) Floor Laminate from Lowe's or Home Depot. Lay it in for her. Just let her pick out the color.
Not gonna happen. She is 84 years and Rick won't let any flooring come in that she may get wet and slip on. Even the kitchen is carpeted. That is new though. Only a couple of years.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
MIL's carpet is original to the house. 27 years :shock: It looks ok.....in the corner areas. She isn't ready to replace it yet :facepalm:
Amazing how long stuff will last when there aren't a bunch of crumb crunchers and animals trashing the place.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm doing well. I'm keeping myself busy. On a PC right now that I recently built. First time trying that, turned out well.
How are you doing?
Hangin' in there Lt. Got me a P3 when they came out. How's your provari working these days? And I see you were successful with that PC. :)

Lt. Col. Killjoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
Hangin' in there Lt. Got me a P3 when they came out. How's your provari working these days? And I see you were successful with that PC. :)

The Old Grey Mare is still kicking. I'm definitely better at computers than I am with PV's. Nothing to it these days really, adult legos.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The Old Grey Mare is still kicking. I'm definitely better at computers than I am with PV's. Nothing to it these days really, adult legos.
Probably makes you realize how much these computer companies make on those things, huh?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
How are you liking that P3?
Like it very much. Very similar to the P2's but a few more bells and whistles. Most I don't care about but a few are nice. The "Boost" feature is excellent. Gives you an extra pop when you hit the fire button to get the coil up to temp quicker. No more delayed reaction.

Lt. Col. Killjoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
Probably makes you realize how much these computer companies make on those things, huh?

Yeah, I saved about $800 doing it myself, and my cable routing and airflow is perfect. That's not always the case when buying pre-built.

Like it very much. Very similar to the P2's but a few more bells and whistles. Most I don't care about but a few are nice. The "Boost" feature is excellent. Gives you an extra pop when you hit the fire button to get the coil up to temp quicker. No more delayed reaction.

That does sound good. A feature that actually improves the experience, who woulda thunk it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread