Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Well......Why ruin an already lousy weekend?:?:.....My battery just went DEAD on my car with very little warning :-x. The good thing is that it decided to totally "crap out" at home, and NOT when I had a car-load of groceries in it ( that's where I was just before it went DEAD ). This'll be good for another $100.00 out of my pocket:grr:. And just think.....Tomorrow will SUCK too! (Monday:nah:).

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Sorry to hear about that Kevin, bottling up some good vibes to send to you right now! :cool:

large.jpg

Reactions: Kevin H

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Just went to place an order for Applewood and it's out of stock. :shock:
That has never happened before. I hope it's not a sign of things to come... :unsure:
I would try to send them a message through the BWB website. Seems like Deana's never here anymore, and Ruppy (who helps with BWB stuff), stops by once in a while. Contacting them through the BWB website is probably your best bet. You MAY not get a response back, but at least they'll be aware of the situation, and hopefully they will either "reset" it to in-stock, or let you know when you can expect it back in. Good luck.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
The new toy is pretty nice - never would have bought one as they're a bit pricey. It is a bit of a pain to do the build cause of the size and style of posts. But it does have a deep well and the flavor is good so I think I'll keep it.
The IPV4 is doing good so far - used it with a couple drippers. Fits the hand good and real easy to swap batteries. Haven't tried the TC on it yet - got some nickel wire on the way to play with.

Reactions: Kevin H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread