GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #99 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/6 #4

7/6 - 4:
Wow what a day to start, I go into a meeting first thing this morning to have the owner tell me he is letting go of all his employees due to it being slow but me. He states I am his new lead man and will be tutored by him. Will have to wait and see about all of that, but it is somewhat unnerving. No one to help with any task ATM, it is all mine. I think tiggs is going to get tired.

..is this a dream? ..and if so, not sure it's a good dream...just when you thot your work life was going to remain the same...with him bein a **** ...and you haven to suffer for it......NOW you get to do it ALL ...does this new position come with a fat raise for pain and suffering? Good news: now you can sleep in till 8am??! agree, CYA ...and hope all goes well

..you cat owners know how it is...you can't get the stubborn lil bug back into the house where he belongs...and OUT go the REST of them..great.

dragon tree.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/6
PIF to next

Howdy folks, getting a late start checking in today, I hope all are well. I've got a few pages of reading to catch up on. ;)

In other news, vaping some Banyan Tree on a new coil in the nautilus Mini, I love this stuff. I've been recommending it to people looking for an ADV, this juice is the bee's knees, arms and his wings.

rcLn56AGi.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/6 #6
..well...all cats safely in now...can't trust em overnite to the coyotes and roaming dogs ...they are soft from being inside kritters.
Been a while since I posted by 15 min rule...Everybody got a Holiday Hang over?
@rangerrobin ...if you get sunburnt..you know what to do :lol: (inside joke folks)
well..it's early yet for me...maybe I can get in a Netflix movie yet.
Good nite Tree Peeps ...Good Mornin Night Owls

Northern Lights2.jpg

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
7/6 #5

Looks like I won't be buying anything vape related for a little bit.
Just got my electric bill today, and for some reason it's $400 I don't understand how...
But summer in vegas... This happens :/ With my other bills, thats about $1000 in bills (Not including rent) this month
Poo.

sadtree3.jpg

Reactions: tiggerrts

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hay gang... what's the procedure for putting up all these neat pictures? Do we have to use Photobucket or something like that?

Fuzzy

Hi - "You" look real familiar . . . AH - YES, "You're" a "Tootle Puffer" too . . . ;)

AND - Welcome to "The Vape Tree" Contest Thread and becoming a "Tree-Peeps" . . . :D

Now as for adding a picture or image to a post, there are many different ways and Photobucket or any of the other free Web Based Image processing software programs will work, however it seems that now all Ya' have to do is open an Image or Picture in a separate Window and then just drag it into "Your" post . . . The New ECF Interface Software will resize it to fit the post/window for Ya' . . . EASY PEASY . . . You can also use a Smiley/Emoticon too . . . Have any problems - let "Us" know and someone will help Ya' . . . :thumbs:

BTW: Bring "Wifey" on over I'm sure she would have some FUN here too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"
. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/6
2. It's been a long day. Got some things done, went to the grocery store, picked up dinner.. yep, I went grocery shopping then went and picked up dinner on the way home. :p:lol: Hotwings and pretzel bites from Little Caesars tonight.

Hang in there...And tell me tonight "What was your Joy today?"

The mailman actually ran twice today for some reason! A couple of hours after I got my first package and ranted that the others were "out for delivery" but weren't, I heard the mail truck coming. Looked out the window and he was stopping at each house again. Not sure why, but I'm happy. :)

A twitter friend is starting a new business and sent me a ton of things to beta test for her. She sent my daughter and me a lot of nice things. Top notch quality and design, I've already placed an order with her for some more things. I love supporting small business and I'm so excited for her to launch her site. It was like opening an early birthday present today.

I got my new RTA this morning. It was fine on the ohm meter as I built it, but shifted when I installed it. There was a short, and it fried my K1000 e-pipe.

A moment of silence, please.

This makes 2 modes dead in as many weeks.

Ugh, so sorry Shawn. At least you have a ton of other devices to choose from :lol: A great reason to buy more though!

JPF, how did Wifey like the house?

Tiggs, um.. congrats, maybe. I don't think I'd like being the only employee, seems like you need a mega raise. Be careful my friend.

:tumble:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/6 #6
7/6 #6
..well...all cats safely in now...can't trust em overnite to the coyotes and roaming dogs ...they are soft from being inside kritters.
Been a while since I posted by
@rangerrobin ...if you get sunburnt..you know what to do :lol: (inside joke folks)
I have to bring my cat in at night because of coyotes, foxes and raccoons. She used to fight me on it, but now she complies, on her terms of course, but she does stay in overnight. ;)

No chance of me getting burned this weekend! I'll be inside most of the time. I only go down to the pool in the early morning shade or at night. I'm very fair and don't do well in the heat or sun, so I usually stay in the shade and/or apply sunscreen. Pride weekend was a fluke. Even the top of my head got burned! :facepalm:

Good Night / G'Mornin' Tree Fam!

:tumble:

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
7/6 #5

I have to bring my cat in at night because of coyotes, foxes and raccoons. She used to fight me on it, but now she complies, on her terms of course, but she does stay in overnight.

Our cats can stay in or stay out as they see fit, regardless of coyotes, foxes, 'coons, skunks, badgers, etc. because we also have two livestock guardian dogs (Great Pyrenees) who love our cats (& chickens, cows, horses, us) and do a great job of keeping all predators off our property.
milky-way-venus-singapore-ng.jpg

Thanks gang,
Fuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread