Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I just need a gizmo now that takes you from this...
hqdefault.jpg

...to this...
dual-coil-build_opt_opt.jpg

Cuz I still spaz out and mangle things while mounting a coil.

But other than the first pair, when I followed SXD's instructions, wrapped an extra wrap, then got them all mounted up having FORGOTTEN to pull out that extra one, I am getting mostly nice and neat and tight coils from the Coil Master. I just have to figure out the whole bend-a-leg-this-way thing.

Especially for ma Nuppins. They need a special bendy.

EDIT: NOT MY PHOTOS. Just demonstrating that I want a gizmo that MOUNTS coils for me. LOL.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I just need a gizmo now that takes you from this...
hqdefault.jpg

...to this...
dual-coil-build_opt_opt.jpg

Cuz I still spaz out and mangle things while mounting a coil.

But other than the first pair, when I followed SXD's instructions, wrapped an extra wrap, then got them all mounted up having FORGOTTEN to pull out that extra one, I am getting mostly nice and neat and tight coils from the Coil Master. I just have to figure out the whole bend-a-leg-this-way thing.

Especially for ma Nuppins. They need a special bendy.

EDIT: NOT MY PHOTOS. Just demonstrating that I want a gizmo that MOUNTS coils for me. LOL.

If you have this atty you don't need to bend legs :). And you only need one coil :)

bdc29535bfd0203ac4f65949b4dfc07b.jpg

98ecf69095dc03ec530c77cf8bb9913b.jpg

Here's the atty vid :)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I do like it.
I'd have got one by now at clone prices (or if it was just 2mm smaller - I STILL like to snick my door UP)!

No juice out the airholes? The one 22mm I am running is a Catfished Rogue - great vape and leakproof, it's worth it...

If you have this atty you don't need to bend legs :). And you only need one coil :)

bdc29535bfd0203ac4f65949b4dfc07b.jpg

98ecf69095dc03ec530c77cf8bb9913b.jpg

Here's the atty vid :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
---No juice out the airholes?---

Not even a trace. It drains like no other atty I've ever used - including the 14mm ones and Those air holes are pretty high. I've been using one since Friday and today commissioned my second.

I know. I thought top air was my future but being able to single coil and out produce a dual coil AND live life like a top air atty is a game changer.

This atty has pretty much sidelined my vectors. The vectors are a very close second but when I can run a single coil (it's no secret that I'm lazy as hell) that edges out duals I'm all in. :)

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Not even a trace. It drains like no other atty I've ever used - including the 14mm ones and Those air holes are pretty high. I've been using one since Friday and today commissioned my second.

I know. I thought top air was my future but being able to single coil and out produce a dual coil AND live life like a top air atty is a game changer.

This atty has pretty much sidelined my vectors. The vectors are a very close second but when I can run a single coil (it's no secret that I'm lazy as hell) that edges out duals I'm all in. :)
But you're running a twisted single coil right? That adds another level of skill and prep. I've not yet attempted to make any twisted wire, but I've been thinking of trying it.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
But you're running a twisted single coil right? That adds another level of skill and prep. I've not yet attempted to make any twisted wire, but I've been thinking of trying it.
Easier than easy...I feel like twisted is often seen as advanced and it's really not IMO. Especially if you use a tesla twister so that kinks are impossible :)

Twisting wire and coiling a single coil with it is definitely easier than doing a standard dual coil IMO. And considering duals aren't hard that says quite a bit

I say give it a shot. Hangout msg me if ya need help. Twisted does impact the vape in profound ways, especially flavor wise.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

Im also running this 26 ga 2.5mm 1.05 ohm and it is insane :)

a703861685a89c74d08722a9aa8c4722.jpg

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
I got 15 today :). Prolly do the giveaway movie this weekend but might be sooner or later. Wife not thrilled with basement / production time. I usually get to bed around 5:00am on a movie night. :)

Hi Russ,

If I started this thread does that mean I get one, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread