Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You guys should try head bangin boogie from Charlie's chalk dust line. It's a blueberry Popsicle flavor

Ca (can I call you Ca?)...... you like the Cosmics?

That's a heck of an offer to throw out there, girl. Good luck managing the responses. :lol:

I'd do Reno. You tu? What time is din, Ms. Oce?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I have set [HASHTAG]#4Profile[/HASHTAG] on the P3 for dry burning rebuilt Nautilus 2.0 ohm single coil heads @ 3.7 volts Boost off. I found out the hard way what happens when you forget to change the settings and it's set at 12.4 watts 3Boost. Yuck!

Another observation: Golden Truffle by Johnson Creek is tasty at first but doesn't hold up to well... Being it's Johnson Creek I'm sure I could return it but I'll get through it.

I buy my juice from 2 vendors - Johnson Creek and ProVape. It's all about customer service. Plus, ProVape gets nic from American grown tobacco

Anyone else vape ProVape juice? What do you think of the new 70/30 formula? I prefer 80/20 so am waiting to see how I like the new formula. I have 6 bottles on tap of the new stuff in the fridge I picked up during last juice sale. I should have waited as I have @ 8 bottles of J.C. juice in the same fridge. Should take between 2 and 3 months. I vape in order of date.

Jackie and I are really happy we purchased the P3's The more I use it, the more I like it. I got the black one and Jackie wanted the ZenKote Gun Metal. That's a sharp one. She mostly uses 18350 batteries but bought a 18490 when we ordered the P3's. I use the 18650's. Bought a Samsung 25R when placing said order to check it out. Use that when mobile as I have 5 AW's to use up when at home and keep a couple of spare's in Jeep.

Jackie prefers Kalamazoo juice. Gets it at a tobacco shop on route from her work. We stopped at a new Kalamazoo vape shop Thursday that just opened up. She bought a blue cigar tipped drip tip and I bought a couple of single silicone 18650 battery holders so I can carry a extra one in my watch pocket with my metal spare juice holder. Workers were real nice. Gave Jackie a bottle of water for free as she was having trouble clearing her throat and needed a drink.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I've only ever tried the Johnson Creek Founders Reserve...best tobacco flavor I've found, and the only one in my vape rotation. Like to take few vapes after dinner...find it a bit heavy during the day, though.

Back when I first switched from the Blu cigalikes I had tried Johnson Creek's Vea cartomizer system along with a few juices. Thought they were ok, but nothing to get up in the middle of the night and write home about. I wound up taking advantage of their money back guarantee and returned it, then went out and bought a Ego-C twist with a Kanger T3 clearomizer....

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You are aware, that I've never used No Ox on my P3s and don't plan to? :)

R

More likely because you can't seem to find any in Latvia. But, uh, er, um......you have purchased stuff directly from Provape and they do sell it, so uh, er, um, you could have ordered some from them. But thou shall learneth the error of one's ways one day. Yes thou shall! :D

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
More likely because you can't seem to find any in Latvia. But, uh, er, um......you have purchased stuff directly from Provape and they do sell it, so uh, er, um, you could have ordered some from them. But thou shall learneth the error of one's ways one day. Yes thou shall! :D

I have the stuff REO sells. Its probably No ALox.
But - I feel no need for No Ox. None whatsoever. Maybe it's just me..

R

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'm vaping my P3s and learning stuff that I didn't know that I wanted to know.

Go fullscreen
Choose HD
Let it play next, next, next
You're welcome

Love it! I'm reminded of the effects of drugs on spiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread