Phantasm Vapors--very "personal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
(very nearly) exclusively use Vapors Choice, now known as Phantasm Vapors Premium e-liquids. I am able to specify so many aspects of each juice, it is as if I 'made it myself'. No other supplier I have come across offers anything to compare to Phantasm's variables. One can add sweetener and/or Koolada or Artic Chill to ANY flavor. Their offer of nicotene strengths from 0 to 24--in 2mg increments, does not appear to be common practice, either. Strength of flavor can be specified, ranging from Low to Extra High. These options would be enough on their own to make Phantasm Vapors everyone's choice of supplier, but I saved my favorite (the best) for last....Phantasm Vapors allows one to choose PG/VG ratio!! Anywhere from 100% PG to 100% VG in 10% increments is available. All of these options must be determined prior to adding juice to your cart.

Other suppliers/manufacturers may offer any one (or even three) of the above options, but Phantasm Vapors' variety is second to none...in my experience and opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread