My next genny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I've been giving this a lot of thought, I really have. For two years I stuck with my RSST's and I loved them, especially after that unfortunate episode with the obstreperous AGA-T2. Then I got an authentic Kraken, and a whole new perspective on gennies, as well as on the authentic v. clone thing.

So I've been looking at the newest gennies, the Sat 22, the Origen, the AC9, etc, and trying to decide what genny I want next. The AC9 is the one I want most, but just try finding one. So after puzzling over this for a good long while I've decided to get the DID. I like the large juice capacity, and that's it's made by MM Vapors, which makes the Poldiac, which anyone knows they got right. If they can produce the Poldiac it's a no-brainer they can make a fine genny too. I'd rather it had a glass tank, I like to see my juice in there, but if not okay.

I'll be pulling the trigger on it directly.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
The origen and nexgen are chart toppers right now
If you can deal with a tighter draw the cobra is still around.

Two of my faves

the hydra ( which I hate myself for selling)

And the megatron, they are getting harder to find but I love this tank, even bought spares.

My second fave is the dome from atmomixani. Got the hybrid version for my nemesis

The hellfire is real good but finding one requires selling children and sacrificing goats half the time.

Steam turbine is an oldy but goody.

If your using the rsst then you already know what an ac9 will do, since its a clone, sold mine same day I got it, not impressed at all

The foggatti is a classic top shelf and is still being made- I forget the name of his new one, think vapist still sells them.

The DID is the grand daddy of genni's it is the most copied and cloned tank ever. Takes a huge wick. It was the one that helped make genni popular. And my first one.

Ibtanked sells glass for it

Last edited:

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
So I finally got my DID, after mistakenly having it shipped via ELTA Greek shipping, which took a lot longer, and then missing the registered mail delivery and having to go to the post office to get it, but I have it now, and I'm happy. I had to drill out the tiny air hole, but it's a high quality piece of work that vapes like a total champ. I expected as much from MMV, having bought three Poldiacs from them.

It was a snap to throw a build on, even though I don't much like thumbscrews. I built it using the time honored Petar Q method for .8 ohm with 26 kanthal on 400 mesh, and it's fabulous. I'm very happy with it. It came with some mesh, which I can use, and some 32 kanthal I can't use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread