Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
When they finally do break out the white CF IVs, somebody pipe up, please! Although I'm fairly certain at this point that I will be getting a white evic-VT, I'm really loving my CF IV, so a white one of those would be excellent!

Andria

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
I got my beautiful purple CFIV today along with the isub-g tank. Had the tank all cleaned up, ready for my first experience but when go to pick up the tank glass to put it all back together and it rolls off the table and shatters on my tile floor. :-x

So now that my local vape shops don't carry replacement glass I'm searching online. House of Vape has them but I've never ordered from there before. Anyone order from them? The $6.95 shipping is killing me but my clumsy ....'s got to pay for it one way or another. Anyone know other online vendors that have replacement glass? I'm not finding much shipped from the US....not waiting on China.

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I got my beautiful purple CFIV today along with the isub-g tank. Had the tank all cleaned up, ready for my first experience
but when go to pick up the tank glass to put it all back together
and it rolls off the table and shatters on my tile floor. :-x

So now that my local vape shops don't carry replacement glass I'm searching online. House of Vape has them but I've never ordered from there before. Anyone order from them? The $6.95 shipping is killing me but my clumsy ....'s got to pay for it one way or another. Anyone know other online vendors that have replacement glass? I'm not finding much shipped from the US....not waiting on China.

wow, bummer – sorry to hear of your misfortune

HOV along with Vapeking are both in Australia (just as far as China)
smoke city ca , is in Calif and offer FREE shipping
I've never used them, but see them ALL OVER google searches

$6.95 + free shipping
- Innokin iSub-G Replacement Pyrex Glass Tube | Free Shipping

maybe add some coils to sweet’in the free shipping
- Innokin iSub Replacement Coil Heads - 5 Pack | Free Shipping

good luck
:)

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I asked about the Green one on their facebook page and George answered, he said both the Green and the Gold would be shipping soon to vendors.
The Gold looks so awesome...I have a feeling i will be ordering it. I just got my amethyst today and im in looove with it.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
The Gold looks so awesome...I have a feeling i will be ordering it. I just got my amethyst today and im in looove with it.

Here's 2 more pics, I'm loving the green one.

11222441_884849631586550_318356340659196759_o.jpg
11539587_884849638253216_6133140074386935827_n.jpg

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
it was about 10$ more for the mvp3.0pro so i went for it.
Here's hoping my bad luck with innokin is at an end.
ordered from mtbakervapor because i've heard they give a good warranty

i tried to go away and get a subox, but 3 days later i'm returning it as defective.

i cant catch a break.

I think you made the right choice. But now that you have the mvp, it is time to grab a CFIV :) I would own a mvp first for the battery life but the CF is a sweet piece of kit. I think I was the ECF test monkey on this one being the first to receive and report on it. After six weeks or so I have to say it is one of the most comfortable mods I have held. Certainly the most comfortable box I have used. Other than the small issue of long contact post on a few attys not seating totally flush, I really can't find fault with this device.

P1010693_zpse67b8c97.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I think you made the right choice. But now that you have the mvp, it is time to grab a CFIV :) I would own a mvp first for the battery life but the CF is a sweet piece of kit. I think I was the ECF test monkey on this one being the first to receive and report on it. After six weeks or so I have to say it is one of the most comfortable mods I have held. Certainly the most comfortable box I have used. Other than the small issue of long contact post on a few attys not seating totally flush, I really can't find fault with this device.

P1010693_zpse67b8c97.jpg

I've come around to agreeing with you about its comfort. I was accustomed to my iStick30s, but now I only seem to use those when my CFIV is charging. :D I solved the "weight problem" because I seem to be using only my Achilles RDAs, which are very light (titanium).

CFIVachilles.jpg

I don't have a gram scale so I don't know for sure, but I think that stainless driptip weighs about the same or even more, than the Achilles itself. :lol: Mostly I use one of my delrin knuckhead driptips, so I don't get popped in the mouth.

Andria

Reactions: gerrymi

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I've come around to agreeing with you about its comfort. I was accustomed to my iStick30s, but now I only seem to use those when my CFIV is charging. :D I solved the "weight problem" because I seem to be using only my Achilles RDAs, which are very light (titanium).

I don't have a gram scale so I don't know for sure, but I think that stainless driptip weighs about the same or even more, than the Achilles itself. :lol: Mostly I use one of my delrin knuckhead driptips, so I don't get popped in the mouth.

Andria

Not to sound sexist but the CFIV is like a girl with curves in all the right places, she just fits :)

I have been using this little ole' i-Go L because it is short and light. When I wrap my hand around it only the top of the drip tip sticks out.

Edit: That looks like the drip tip off of my Kay-fun.

Reactions: gerrymi

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Not to sound sexist but the CFIV is like a girl with curves in all the right places, she just fits :)

I have been using this little ole' i-Go L because it is short and light. When I wrap my hand around it only the top of the drip tip sticks out.

Edit: That looks like the drip tip off of my Kay-fun.

You have a Kayfun with a Ming driptip? Where ever did you find that? I got mine for $3.99 at MadVapes (the stainless Ming).

Andria

ETA: you're right, it's the shape that makes it so comfy -- also because it's slightly larger than the iSticks, and I do have large hands, for a woman. I do still use the iSticks, but as I said, mostly when the CFIV is being charged. :D

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I solved the "weight problem" because I seem to be using only my Achilles RDAs, which are very light (titanium).

You want light? Try this: $5.12 Spare Parts for Kayfun v3.1 Atomizer - PMMA at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping which is labeled as 8.4 grams.

Add this: $6.64 Replacement Base for 22mm Kayfun Lite Plus V2 - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping at 26 grams, or put the former on an existing Kayfun base.

But the two together comes in at $11.76 for a Kayfun type topper... Hard to beat. I assembled two that way, and they work just like Kayfuns :)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
You want light? Try this: $5.12 Spare Parts for Kayfun v3.1 Atomizer - PMMA at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping which is labeled as 8.4 grams.

Add this: $6.64 Replacement Base for 22mm Kayfun Lite Plus V2 - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping at 26 grams, or put the former on an existing Kayfun base.

But the two together comes in at $11.76 for a Kayfun type topper... Hard to beat. I assembled two that way, and they work just like Kayfuns :)

After the 43 days it took for my Chi You kick ring to reach me, I will NEVER order from FT again. And it has nothing to do with FT, and everything to do with all the imbeciles between me and them -- they shipped it the very next day after I ordered it -- and THEN it took 43 days to reach me.

Never again.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread