Hello everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like to introduce myself to the forum members. Been a vaper for about 3 years now and would like to be a part of this massive forum. Been an electronics engineer for about 40 years and have a pretty good grasp of the way most of them work, some of the China mods can be a bit of a mystery though ;)

Always looking for new information to share with people, especially vapers starting out on the vaping journey. I`m from the UK and a member of the AAEC forum, a very friendly place :)

Anthony55

Jul 11, 2015
Just like to introduce myself to the forum members. Been a vaper for about 3 years now and would like to be a part of this massive forum. Been an electronics engineer for about 40 years and have a pretty good grasp of the way most of them work, some of the China mods can be a bit of a mystery though ;)

Always looking for new information to share with people, especially vapers starting out on the vaping journey. I`m from the UK and a member of the AAEC forum, a very friendly place :)
HEY I love using e cigs i have a itaste 3.0 and cool fire 4 but i have a problem i need to know what tank can be used to use 30 to 40 watts without burning right a way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread