Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Good morning, Reoville! Hope everyone's weekend was great. I usually dont make much time for watching sports, but I just happened across the Women's World Cup, and I must admit, it was an outstanding and exciting game! My hat's off to the USA women's team:). I also don't have a lot of time to scour around too many threads, but I check out the classifieds often. What's going on? There have been more Reos, including Woodvils for sale. I've never seen such a rash of them for sale. Really curious. Anyway, I hope you all have a great Monday:).

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
new tip sweet Kay sent me :)
maulc0K.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
This year seems like areas that normally get rain are dry and areas that are normally dry are getting rain.
Jup, the weather the last few years has been real bizarre, especially this year. Hope y'all get some rain soon

Good morning reoville. Hope everyone has a day full of smiles and giggles. . .
awwwwwww your posts always make me smile, and most always make me giggle (cep'tin if yur bein serious)

Well my Grand is sitting at the post office after a nice little vaca at the Spa so I'll be hitting F5 on the tracking page and keeping an eye out for the mailman! I guess I should brush up on making dual coils!
Wahooooo

Hiya Paul.....no idea, haven't been lookin at the classies

Awesome Scott!! That's beautiful!! Had pretty much given up on that getting there. Amazing it finally showed up!

Mornin y'all......Slept about 3 hrs so I gots some droopy eyeballs

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Well my AmberLamps is finally home from the Spa, now rocking a new look and an RM8! So far I'm loving it and making a duel coil setup was a little easier then what I was anticipating.

That's an awesome looking tip Sterno, it matches your Woodie well!

pwheeler, Mrs Underdawgs family was watching the soccer match and you would've thought that is was Super Bowl with the Giants playing from them screaming at the TV!! Mini Me's never seen soccer before and all you heard from her was GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

PapawBrett, I take it the 3 day weekend is over and you're out on the road.....stay safe out there!

Mornin y'all......Slept about 3 hrs so I gots some droopy eyeballs

So what you're saying is that you look like your avatar right now? Go git some COFFEE!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
So what you're saying is that you look like your avatar right now?
I pretty much always look like my avi! hehehe Jup....coffee is a must! (least you didn't say you were a Jets fan, I might notta been able to talk to you anymore) :lol:

and where are my manners......mornin Mrs C!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
and boy did Kay ever hit that one on the nose......dunno if she mailed the other one today or not, but early thirty this mornin said, soon as she mails that one, this one would show up!

lol! I couldn't get to the P.0.! Or it'd been gone!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Good morning y'all! Hope it's a terrific Tuesday for everyone!!!

I pretty much always look like my avi! hehehe Jup....coffee is a must! (least you didn't say you were a Jets fan, I might notta been able to talk to you anymore) :lol:

Lol, even though my screen name is Underdawg, it's Sean in real life.....I resemble nothing like him. Grumpy Cat is more my personality ESPECALLY when caffeine is removed from the mix!

OKrWoWu.jpg

Yeah, a lot like this!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
:rolleyes:
Hey Sean. I'm Torey and I happen to love Grumpy Cat. heehee

giphy.gif

I'm glad I'm with similar company Torey! And that's the perfect gif of Grumpy Cat since that's how I'm feeling after doing my morning rig check! Was my weekend crew that lazy to not put a pillow on the litter......let alone leave the ambulance dirty?!?!
For that, those paintballs are.......FROZEN...........yup........let it be!! :mad::evil::mad:

Well on the bright side, at least I'll be gainfully employed to at least lunchtime. :rolleyes:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Morning Reoville!

This is the first time in eons that I've pulled an all-nighter! tried to go to sleep after me n my GD got back from the Vet's but it didn't work! Tukii's pretty well fixed up now, at least with the swollen foot n mouth and now she has to have the "cone" around her neck for a few days to keep her from biting off the bandage-wrapped leg that she'd been chewing because of an infection in it. And I have to keep her in the small bathroom for three days! poor baby...

I'll probably pass out later this afternoon and sleep till tomorrow!

You all have a great day!

:eek::eek::eek:Where'd my banner go?! I didn't remove it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread