Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Papa just met Mama and Baby Boy is on the way...:)

Thanks Tom, the derlin afc fits like a glove...:thumbs:

Mama's built with dual triple twisted 28's to 0.35 and hits like a train.

fUximFc.jpg

Sweet set! Love the names [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
Reactions: Hemptation

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I'm about 18 hours into Tmod ownership and my REOs are already getting nervous. This thing is balls out.
my SL doesn't have anything to worry about cuz my brass Tranny is a bit heavy for out and about, but I've been using my 2.1 every day now to get my moneys worth out of it... once TMOD mini gets here, 2.1 will retire.

BTW Tom, do we have an ETA on the minis?

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
hey Tom Tuesday and no topcap fopr my vector still.can I have the tracking# so I can see what the hell the usps is doing with my freakin mail.i swear they do this every other piece of vape mail I order!

I talked to Tom yesterday and he said mine was shipped yesterday so maybe yours was as well.

Rudedog... Have you tried the myusps site? If it was sent with a tracking number it should show up there

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

This ^^ It showed up in my USPS dashboard right after I talked with him :thumbs:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Morning T-mod lovers!
My new sniper grey girl T-mod has arrived!
Thank you so much T!

She's beautiful KS! And that tip is perfect on that mod [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I talked to Tom yesterday and he said mine was shipped yesterday so maybe yours was as well.

This ^^ It showed up in my USPS dashboard right after I talked with him :thumbs:
I cant remember my stupid password or the username cuz they have ya use capital letters number and all kinds of stuff to start an acct.so w/o being able to talk to someone at their compter place I cant get into my acct.would you have a link to some type of admin help with the post office compter accts by chance?i set an acct up a loooong time ago and suffer from crs...lol..cant remember shat! only reason I am askin is cuz he thought he sent it last Thursday....so it shoulda been here you would think anyways

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
I cant remember my stupid password or the username cuz they have ya use capital letters number and all kinds of stuff to start an acct.so w/o being able to talk to someone at their compter place I cant get into my acct.would you have a link to some type of admin help with the post office compter accts by chance?i set an acct up a loooong time ago and suffer from crs...lol..cant remember shat! only reason I am askin is cuz he thought he sent it last Thursday....so it shoulda been here you would think anyways

Rudedog-

Here is the technical support #: 1-800-344-7779.. might be worth a shot

Reactions: penguiness
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread