PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good Pre-Morning Everyone... :)

I'm not staying up ( or so I hope )... my alergies/sinus's were in overdrive so I had a partial cup of coffee ( to avoid the decongestant that would certainly keep me up ) to help clear them... See ya later in the AM... :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Oh... weather report ( sort a )...

The line of storms that now extends from New Mexico up thru Michigan into Canada... stalled it's SE'ern march about 100 miles to the NW of me instead of stalling on top of me as they expected. So I may not end up seeing as much total rain as they were forecasting right here, although it's not done yet either. They thought a total of 3-5" or so for my area ( with some spotty 10" possible in a few ) over a couple of day period... overnight I was suppose to get around 2-3" of that and only got 0.05" as of this moment.

I suspect Doo and Tigg's got something close to their allotment though...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ok... one more I guess...

Yesterday... a storm chaser that I've been following that is out of Phoenix posted the following... in true weather geek fashion, he mentioned how cool the mammatus clouds looked in this shot. Later, someone else tweeted that it was also cool that the part in the upper right looked so much like a dove... the chaser hadn't even noticed it until it was pointed out to him :D :facepalm: :blush:

CJR7hCBUkAAWfv4.jpg:large

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Crystal, what happened was you can't have multiple accounts here. You have a valid account you made thru your tapatalk. That account is the only one you need. You may Login on different devices but you must use the same username and password to get in. There is only one ECF, so you are just confused as to where you were going. So if you want to use your computer to get here, just login in with the name and password you did for your tapatalk. :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good Morning ( again ) Everyone... :)

Since I was here last... I've gotten almost 3 time the rain I had before... now we're up to a whoppin' 0.14" so far... :lol:

I'm not complainin'... especially since the storms are still hangin' around and there is still a chance of more

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Morning y'all, happy Tuesday! :D

We didn't get near the rain I was thinking we would last night, didn't even get any alerts on my phone this time around! :lol: We did get a little though, what I like to call soaky rain. Just gentle but long lasting, so it soaks into the ground!

Nice slot machine gif, Moonwater! :laugh:

matt.e.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
SLO, CA
Good morning, everyone! Jmur, I hope you get the auto-firing problem worked out. I've had my iStick 50w for less than two weeks and it would be a bummer if it had an unfixable glitch because I'm really digging this thing. Are you using something that gets its air from the 510 connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread