Need a new 510,hows this going to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
May not be a bad idea to PM him first... but I think you can just mail it to him with a detailed note explaining what you would like done. Remove the bottle and wrap a paper towel around the tube. Rob will bill you for it and ship it back. I'm getting ready to do the same thing.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Yeah he will tell ya to clean it first remove the bottle and wrap the tube in a paper towel and ship it to him with a note with what you want done along with your address and email adress.

It's a quick turn around.. most likely the same day and he will invoice you through PayPal and then mail it back.

Reactions: bsidb

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I'll second what's been said and the timely action Rob takes on incoming REOs needing work. Mine was done within 3 days and if the stars aligned (which they never do for me!) I would've had it back in less then a week! Since you're in Upstate NY, it'll probably be sooner for you!
I just got mine back yesterday morning with a few extras and it is VERY WELL WORTH sending it back to the Spa for the new 510 connection........it's FANTASTIC!

Reactions: unsure

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'll second what's been said and the timely action Rob takes on incoming REOs needing work. Mine was done within 3 days and if the stars aligned (which they never do for me!) I would've had it back in less then a week! Since you're in Upstate NY, it'll probably be sooner for you!
I just got mine back yesterday morning with a few extras and it is VERY WELL WORTH sending it back to the Spa for the new 510 connection........it's FANTASTIC!

+1
Mine is still enjoying a luxury stay at the spa. ;)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Any one know if I could upgrade the 510 of an old reo myself? I'm looking for a project and restoring the old reo I bought sounds fun.

They are press fit. From what Robert has said in the past it is tricky but someone with lots of skill might be able to do it.

It is always best to message Robert before starting though. The 510's are not sold on reosmods.

Reactions: Rob.Gee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread