GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #99 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
7/7
15 min

office shutdown has begun

cherry+trees.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

work and what to do. I feel this is going to be one big chess game between the boss and I.

WELL - First off, "Young MAN" if this is going to be a "chess game" then don't forget to make sure that "You" are in the most advantageous position possible now, especially given that the "Boss" already knows that "You're" as good as Ya' are with what Ya' do and are just as dependable too . . . Matter of fact, make real sure that "You" lay out everything from the start - such as what are your responsibilities & duties going to be . . . Also, what is "Your" compensation going to be (a raise - even small - is definitely not out of order), including particularly any & all overtime and don't forget benefits . . . AND - More importantly, set up and let him know "Your" boundaries from the get go and don't always be so agreeable to do more all the time - for less (from what Ya' mentioned before, it seems as though he is taking advantage of "You" at times because he knows "You" will let him . . . Just sayin' . . .:facepalm: ), especially given the hours he will require Ya' to work now since "You" are going to be the lead & "Head Man" . . . Just Remember, his business may be slow - however there is still work to be done and he really has no one else as dependable or competent (even himself) - but "YOU" to rely on to get these jobs done ! ! ! Just Sayin' . . . ;)

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/7
1.Good morning treefam. I woke up bright and early. 5:45, I thought the clock said 9:45 so I jumped out of the bed to see if the mailman had come yet. Walked in the living room and my husband was still home. I asked, "What the heck are you doing here?", he's like, " I don't leave for work until 6". :eek::facepalm: Tried to go back to sleep, but it didn't happen. Oh, did I mention I didn't go to bed until almost 4am?

7/7 1
Woot woot happy birthday Bella. Hope you have a great day
View attachment 469438

have a wonderful birthday Bella!
:bday::bday::bday::bday:

Happy Birthday, Bella!

0093.gif

:wub:Thanks Y'all! :wub:
Colored-heart-tree-happy-birthday-card-vector.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/7 #2
I thought the clock said 9:45 so I jumped out of the bed to see if the mailman had come yet. Walked in the living room and my husband was still home. I asked, "What the heck are you doing here?", he's like, " I don't leave for work until 6". :eek::facepalm:
I had something similar happen here. The power went out some time last night and the sky is overcast which makes determining the time of day a little less exact. Upon seeing the blinking clock by the bed I jumped out of bed to make sure that my wife was up for a meeting she has this morning. Of course, she was up and had been up for the past half hour.... and it was 7 am. I hate jumping out of bed in a panic.

tumblr_njnzi56I6R1qattv1o7_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread