Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
There were a few of them that were good, Tribeca being one of them, but boy did they wind up making a bad impression with me. Next guy in line was a local shop that makes their own juice. Talk about uniformed and predatory. So I got more hacking. Thank god I ran into Jenna, Rudawg, Gato, and everyone else over in the Velvet Cloud Thread or I'd probably still be smoking. There is no excuse for unlisted PG/VG ratios. Any competitor could plunk down the cash for an exact analysis.

Me too. They are great vapes but man did that email response knock the shine off them. You should email them too. Maybe enough people would make a difference. At least Velvet Cloud said they were working on it.

The last vendor I ordered from before making the choice to only buy tested products was ITCVapes. No testing available and no claims being made either that I could find.

Spoonlicker OG & V2 - There is a little more berry in V2 but they both are similar. I really haven't found any cake batter flavor in either of them before or after a trip through Hot Tub Time Machine. I don't mind V2 so much but both of them taste a lot like artificial sweetener to me.

Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake - No buttercream. No Cake. What that hell is that flavor? :nah:

Samoan - This is not too bad and tastes like it's supposed to

Dirty Dutchman - This one is a winner. It's an obvious riff on HHV and a good one at that. Which probably means it's really bad for me :lol: The tobacco sort of reminds me of that super steeped Pirate's Booty that Sirius sent me. Wait a minute.......pirates.....pirate ship.....it's all starting to make sense now.
I enjoyed Halo "Tribeca" as well..Too high in PG though,..but I could vape it.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Much better photo of the twins..Jody on the left,.Jesse on the right.

8b9f7279-d233-44de-8be8-79da3223bc34_zpsvvvyrxw4.jpg

My eyes are getting so bad I didn't realize how out of focus my camera was..Sorry my people.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
St. James Parish.

Judging by your list you will have ample opportunity to try Porch Rocker [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to try that one tomorrow..I've already loaded both the twins with Ahlusion.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Interesting read

.... it i'm officially Calling out Suicide Bunny/Wolf Pack/Vape wild because everyone needs to know THE TRUTH about THE WORST company in the vapor industry grab some good juice and your favorite mod this is gonna be a LONG post.. : electronic_cigarette

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA

I saw that too, hard to tell if it's true or not, but it's not hard to believe.

I'd like to know what everyone got at the sales! Here's what I ended up getting:
Coval Vapes - Pearberry, Ocean, Strawberry Creamcake, Versailles

The Simple Vapor Co. - Strawberry Yogurt, Blueberry Cheesecake

I finally won juice in a reddit contest and got a huge amount of juice from Sloth Sauce haven't tried them yet!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Did You receive the St. James Parish also?

Anxious to hear your opinion on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did get this but have not tried it. I am going to do tank maintenance tonight and end up with one or the other in a TGT2-probably the count, my new love..I will drip some St James and give you my thoughts tonight

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I saw that too, hard to tell if it's true or not, but it's not hard to believe.

I'd like to know what everyone got at the sales! Here's what I ended up getting:
Coval Vapes - Pearberry, Ocean, Strawberry Creamcake, Versailles

The Simple Vapor Co. - Strawberry Yogurt, Blueberry Cheesecake

I finally won juice in a reddit contest and got a huge amount of juice from Sloth Sauce haven't tried them yet!
Yeah you can't go by a lone post,..but if I saw too many of those I would demand a vaper conglomerate consisting of "lab inspectors".
Hey that would be a great job wouldn't it?!? :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Any diet ejuice to make you lose weight? I'd buy 5 gallons. I ate and drank enough this weekend for us all :blush:
Well you can afford to do that..Yep,..I've seen you all dressed up in a tight dress..I forget where but DAYUM honey! :hubba:
I ate a lot too..lol
If you find that weight loss juice post it..even if it tastes like dirty feet. :p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
It's a nice read but that could be another company trying to slander them or just a kid who is bored :) thanks for posting tho.

You could be right..A lot of back stabbing going on with the vendors these days..I'm afraid we can only trust the ones that have reached out to us to explain about their lab testing or the ones we already know have excellent mixing facilities like Ahlusion and Mountain Oak Vapors..Man they sunk some change in their set ups.

It would really suck though if someone did one of those hidden camera interviews in a vendors mixing room and cats were running around everywhere! Or they vaped while mixing right next to their bathroom. eesh I better hush as some weak stomachs might be reading. :p

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
DJ,..I'll be loading the RBFS "St. James Parish" in a bit..Will vape that and report back..On the Ahlusion "Sahara Blend",..it's way too green and needs a long steep..It's grassy FOOB! :(
I excited to hear what you have to say about ST James Parish. The AHL Saraha blend. I couldn't vape it. I ended up mixing the 30ML I had with 100 ML of H1N1 :( And I could still taste it :blink:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I order 2 bottles of that for some reason......sweet!!!....waiting on that drip test chanel.
St James Parrish is really good. I thought I read that it had a bad smell but I do not get that. It is smokey, very tobacco-y but not in a bad way. Thinking I detect some orange maybe although I do not remember reading that in the description. It is just a good well balanced and smokey vape. Again the real test for me is in a tank and that will be a few days away. I ordered 30ml bottles of each but I got 2 15ml of my love The Count (they must be running out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread