Reo Lounge Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good morning, Kay:). Sorry you couldn't sleep last night. Hope you can get some rest today sometime.

Is your banner missing? I can't tell as I'm on tapatalk.

Hey Paul, it's good to see you i here again!

Yes, my banner just disappeared on me..don't know why!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Hey Paul, it's good to see you i here again!

Yes, my banner just disappeared on me..don't know why!
Thanks, Kay. Sometimes it's just so hard to keep up with all of it and before I realize it, a few months go by.

Go to your profile and edit signature and see if your banner is there. Maybe something got clicked to just not display it.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Morning all, I haven't been around the last few years :O but I see Alot of familiar faces! So HI!!!!! I moved to the mountains of MT and just don't have reliable Internet any more. I hope all is well here. Sigh, just sent in my 2 Grands in for a rebuild. I've been running them into the ground out here and smashed them pretty well. Gotta say, they have been running round the clock for 5 and 3 years now. Work horses all the way!

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Morning all, I haven't been around the last few years :O but I see Alot of familiar faces! So HI!!!!! I moved to the mountains of MT and just don't have reliable Internet any more. I hope all is well here. Sigh, just sent in my 2 Grands in for a rebuild. I've been running them into the ground out here and smashed them pretty well. Gotta say, they have been running round the clock for 5 and 3 years now. Work horses all the way!

They sure can take a lickin and keep on tickin! I remember you! You're gonna get all the brass doohickys and the hoople-proof 510 connector, right?!Then they'll last another 30 years!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Wild woman, I think your banner is just a little on the tiny side.
backingout.gif
heehee Hope I'm not making you mad so while I'm at it. . . I like the Elvis one better also.
girl_haha.gif

Fotor051723421_99.jpg

Fotor051723421_1_50.jpg

Don't mind me. . . .just ignore me like Mama does.
beee.gif

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Wild woman, I think your banner is just a little on the tiny side.
backingout.gif
heehee Hope I'm not making you mad so while I'm at it. . . I like the Elvis one better also.
girl_haha.gif

Fotor051723421_99.jpg

Fotor051723421_1_50.jpg

Don't mind me. . . .just ignore me like Mama does.
beee.gif

I could never...and wouldn't even want to..ignore you!!!!

Now I'm gonna try to scarf up the bigger Elvis banner!

How ya like it now Mz. Tory:D

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Lol, even though my screen name is Underdawg, it's Sean in real life..
Nice to meet ya (again) Sean! I'm Deb. (figgered I'd better tell ya cuz no way could anyone figger that out) hehehe sorry the weekend crew left the rig in such bad shape. Makes me think I wouldn't want em workin on me. Nice to know you care. That's really important in everything but especially health services.

Morning all, I haven't been around the last few years :O but I see Alot of familiar faces! So HI!!!!!
Nice to meet ya Beans!!! Kewl ya sent your Reos into the spa, but whatchya vapin on??? If you're gettin em, you'll love the new 510 and the gold plated connector/spring

Scott, I'd join you guys sometime, but I don't have a camera on my monitor.
like scott said, don't need that, but a microphone is important. Sure ya don't got a built in one o them? Good to see ya!

Ice cream, orgasms, and REOs. Well ya definitely can't go wrong with that can ya? In that order at that too!! :banana:
pretty sure two of those can cause the 3rd one!!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Nice to meet ya (again) Sean! I'm Deb. (figgered I'd better tell ya cuz no way could anyone figger that out) hehehe sorry the weekend crew left the rig in such bad shape. Makes me think I wouldn't want em workin on me. Nice to know you care. That's really important in everything but especially health services.

And here I thought your name was a fancy French name like De Ba Doo lol! One thing the weekend crew's got going for them is consistency. I am constantly walking in Tuesday morning to a dirty rig and usually a dirty station to a degree. It's like my own little Groundhogs Day thing I got going on! So today I squared the rig away, 2 and a half hours later it was all nice, clean, and shiny. The weather folks said that there only was a 10% chance of rain. Lo and behold we get called out and on the way to the hospital.......it.......rains! Wash.....rinse......repeat (tomorrow)!! I only wash in the morning during the summer.....don't wanna get called out and have swamp atty!

Mini Me was at Girl Scout camp today....she managed to stab herself in her thumb and proceeded to pass out once she saw blood. They also said she had "seizure like" shaking which wouldn't surprise me as something similar happened last year while camping.....but that's a whole other story!

Hmmmm ice cream and orgasms can cause a REO or ice cream and REOs = orgasm......a little sumtin sumtin for everyone! :evil:

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
definitely this one! So this is a repeat on the semi seizure. hmmmm makes me wonder if it was the blood, or the semi seizure that made her pass out. neuro check might not be a bad thing, just sayin

Yeah I posted that earlier on Libbydudes post. Mrs Underdawg said that she wasn't in any kind of postictal state and she didn't become incontinent so she doesn't think she had a seizure, thinking that she passed out and folks freaked out.....but yes she'll be visiting the doc soon.
Last summer she had a petit mal seizure, went straight to the hospital but everything came up clean. I dunno. We're keeping an eye out on her though.

Well if I play my cards right and the stars align with Mrs Underdawg then yes for me, ice cream + orgasm = REO!! :rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread