New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Beginning to look alot like Christmas. I dub thee, the candy cane mod.
It makes me think of this
images

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
I am wanting to get the subox Mini but am waiting until the center pin is spring loaded. Does anyone know if there will be a designation or name change so we know that we are getting the updated subox. I know when they improved the Subtank Mini RBA base they designated it as the Mini RBA Plus. I just want to make sure that I order the correct one when it becomes available. I may also want to pick up a Subox Nano. Will the center pin on those be fixed or spring loaded?

unless they rename it as the PLUS kit or something, you wont know. when they updated the AFC on the mini they didn't change anything on the box, you either got one or you didnt.... though now its easier to get one as the older stock is filtering out

Reactions: aikanae1

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
It looks great. Almost as good as the Black Ops version.
I ordered a smoked one too, but am not satisfied with the shading. It's too inconsistent for my OCD nature. I'll prob order another one though, with the request to try their best and get it more uniform. They are really nice folks over there.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
unless they rename it as the PLUS kit or something, you wont know. when they updated the AFC on the mini they didn't change anything on the box, you either got one or you didnt.... though now its easier to get one as the older stock is filtering out

Hmmm... maybe I'll just pre-order the Sigelei 75 watt and purchase the Subtank Mini Plus for it. I like the looks of the Subox but I don't want the fixed pin version. Subox mini looks to be a good stealthy pocket vape. Maybe I'll wait and purchase that later in the fall.

Mogar

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Dallas TX
Has anyone had issues with small drops of juice forming around the bottom of the tank/base area?
IMAG0107.jpg

I don't know if its something I'm doing wrong or if its a bad gasket in the deck but I have used 2 different tanks with the same results. If I put it in my pocket in an upright position and walk a few hundred feet, I have a pool of juice on the top of the mod. Its frustrating to say the least.
I have seen this on a few occasions (sorry if someone already answered, but Im going chronologically)...
The gasket is not sealing correctly. I have this issue, you can either order "new" gaskets or... take some waxed dental floss and put in a layer under the tank thus bulking up the gasket. I would clean the tank and glass before doing this though. I had to do this on mine and haven't had one issue since.

Reactions: blivey

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Hmmm... maybe I'll just pre-order the Sigelei 75 watt and purchase the Subtank Mini Plus for it. I like the looks of the Subox but I don't want the fixed pin version. Subox mini looks to be a good stealthy pocket vape. Maybe I'll wait and purchase that later in the fall.

I think Vape Super Saver mentioned something about getting them soon. Usually changes just appear as new stock replaces old with Kanger. If you buy from high volume dealers, they tend to get it sooner - but it's a good idea to ask if your expecting it.

I know the pink and purple Nano's will be spring loaded. No fixed pin version. I am dying of curiosity and can't wait to get more information. I hope they come in at a reasonabe price ... any day now.

I thought originally there was going to be an SS version of the mini too?

Did anyone ever make any headway on 3D printed button covers? I thought that idea was brilliant but I don't know how difficult it would be.

I don't know if this has been posted, just thought it was cool. Turn your black subtank blue Skin Decal Wrap for Kanger Subtank | eBay

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I think Vape Super Saver mentioned something about getting them soon. Usually changes just appear as new stock replaces old with Kanger. If you buy from high volume dealers, they tend to get it sooner - but it's a good idea to ask if your expecting it.

I know the pink and purple Nano's will be spring loaded. No fixed pin version. I am dying of curiosity and can't wait to get more information. I hope they come in at a reasonabe price ... any day now.

I thought originally there was going to be an SS version of the mini too?

Did anyone ever make any headway on 3D printed button covers? I thought that idea was brilliant but I don't know how difficult it would be.

I don't know if this has been posted, just thought it was cool. Turn your black subtank blue Skin Decal Wrap for Kanger Subtank | eBay
Joe posted a few just recently. Pretty mesmerized by this one:
%2524_1233.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread