[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
MDkwREM3NjZCQTc4NDM3MTlGNEU6MjA2NmVmYzQwYWM5NjkxZWI5NTVmMGUzODYzZTU5YWQ6Ojo6OjA=

Here's what I have to have
I want one, too!

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
A very cheap man was looking for a gift for a friend. Everything was too expensive, except for a broken glass vase which he could purchase for almost nothing. He asked the store to send it, hoping his friend would think it had been broken in transit.

In due time, the man received an acknowledgement from his friend. "Thanks for the vase," it read. "It was so thoughtful of you to wrap each piece separately."

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I was playing Tooth Fairy when my daughter suddenly woke up. Seeing the money in my hand, she cried out, "I caught you!"

I froze and tried to think of an explanation for why I was putting the money under her pillow instead of the Tooth Fairy. But her next words let me off the hook. "You put that money back!" she said indignantly. "The Tooth Fairy left that for ME!"

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
So kanthal wire is composed of iron, chromium and aluminium. Chromium was used by the Qin dynasty to coat weapons used by the terracotta army. I've been fascinated by the terracotta army since we learned about it in middle school, also terracotta is one of my favorite colors, it falls in line with the copper range. Learn something new everyday! It's just awesome how things fit together and make connections like that. :)

Reactions: Seleya
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread