Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Purple and Amethyst, which looks red in some lighting. I like them a lot :)

upload_2015-7-7_14-57-34.png

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Reactions: serenity21899

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
The Subtank Mini is a great tank and the Kbox Mini looks nice and works great but holding it and the way it feels it makes me think if I drop it, even on carpet it will break.
It's mostly made of metal but has that cheap plastic feel to it.
The Cool Fire IV on the other hand feels solid. And your right about how the lighting effects the color.
Not sure what kinda paint they used but it's pretty cool how it seems to change from bright light to dim light.

Last edited:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
The Subtank Mini is a great tank and the Kbox Mini looks nice and works great but holding it and the way it feels it makes me think if I drop it, even on carpet it will break.
It's mostly made of metal but has that cheap plastic feel to it.
The Cool Fire IV on the other hand feels solid. And your right about how the lighting effects the color. Not sure what kinda paint they used but it's pretty cool how it seems to change from bright light to dim light.

Husband took one of them from me last night just to stare at it for awhile. Love the brushed look, and it's not so slippy. I drop everything, no worries here. :)

Reactions: FringeChief68

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I watch a couple of reviews on where people would compare the the Kbox Mini and the Cool Fire IV but instead of comparing just the Kbox Mini,
they were comparing the Subox Kit and commenting on how the kit was nicer because it came with everything you need to start vaping :(
Which No. 1 it has everything you need is BS :grr:
SO you tell someone new that all they need is a Subox Kit and they are good to go huh? Just around $80 and all is good? :?:
Oh Wait you need a Battery at $8 to $10 but you really should get two batteries so now another $16 to $20
but then even though you can charge your battery with Kbox Mini you really should get a battery charger too :facepalm: another $10 to $50 :cry:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hey Chief, check out what I found through a Google search!
ProVari Pass Thru Car Kit

ProVari Pass Thru Home Kit

I couldn't find it through their site though...o_O:cool:

Back when I bought my first Provari two years ago, they were selling those at Provape, I almost bought one myself. I am not sure but it might have been spydro that I had read that had bought one, and he had a lot of problems with it. Because of his posts I never bought one, I did not know that they were not selling them anymore.

KAS

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
OMG Provape still has Efest batteries :shock:
I only seen two batteries vent since I been vaping and both were Efest :?:
What shocks me is a company like Provape that puts safety first would sale anything from a company that been accused of everything from relabeling LGs to down right lying on their battery specs. :glare:

Purple efest 18650 battery warning | E-Cigarette Forum

EFEST IMR 18650 3100 mAh 20A: Attention, these batteries are dangerous!

This is a Quote from Baditude's blog,
Dampfakkus is an independent testing facility in Germany which first exposed that Efest is using cells from other manufacturers, rebranding them, and then advertising over-rated specifications as a marketing ploy for better sales of their batteries.
Baditude's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Yea but I found the Provape towel so it's all good :?:
ProVape Towel $6
ProvapeTowel-2T.jpg

They might be planing on discontinuing the Pass-Thru but still have some left to sale :unsure:
I wonder how many other items they have that aren't linked through the new web system? I did look up the ProVape1 and started kit, but both are sold out...

Reactions: FringeChief68

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Back when I bought my first Provari two years ago, they were selling those at Provape, I almost bought one myself. I am not sure but it might have been spydro that I had read that had bought one, and he had a lot of problems with it. Because of his posts I never bought one, I did not know that they were not selling them anymore.

KAS
I had been curious about them, but never willing to lay out the cash, seeing it as very limited usefulness to me. But a recent ProVari lot I snagged has two Mini's, two ZAP atties, and the car and home pass-thru, so it will be a toy for me to tinker with. I'm really more excited about the ZAP atties, and hope that I can "hack" them like I do with the RSST, to work better with cotton wicks and enlarged airholes. The two Mini's is cool also, one might get busted open for the board to go into a box mod :D

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I wonder how many other items they have that aren't linked through the new web system? I did look up the ProVape1 and started kit, but both are sold out...
Yea I was pretty happy when I found someone selling a Provape-1 v1 from when they made color ones :)
And it was Blue :banana:

20140829_161036_zpsa94b1bf0.jpg

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I had been curious about them, but never willing to lay out the cash, seeing it as very limited usefulness to me. But a recent ProVari lot I snagged has two Mini's, two ZAP atties, and the car and home pass-thru, so it will be a toy for me to tinker with. I'm really more excited about the ZAP atties, and hope that I can "hack" them like I do with the RSST, to work better with cotton wicks and enlarged airholes. The two Mini's is cool also, one might get busted open for the board to go into a box mod :D
The home pass-thru I would plug into some kind of surge protector before I plugged it into one of my ProVari's :unsure:
In the last few weeks I seen people frying mods from surges in their electricity :(

Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread