Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Yay! My first rda came yesterday! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Time to learn how to build (Waiting for the wire / cotton / Ohm Reader / Tools to get here!)

happy-fourth-of-july4.gif

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
It's the post, I tried using replacement screws and none will stay down, I contacted the company, they are sending me a replacement :)

Glad you're able to get a replacement sent out to you! If you're ever come out to San Francisco or anywhere else in the Bay Area you should come by and check out our Vape Lounge in Livermore, CA. We've got tons of great RDAs and other vape gear along with a huge e-liquid selection and our staff can build any type of coils you want!

Reactions: Chibisaurus

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Glad you're able to get a replacement sent out to you! If you're ever come out to San Francisco or anywhere else in the Bay Area you should come by and check out our Vape Lounge in Livermore, CA. We've got tons of great RDAs and other vape gear along with a huge e-liquid selection and our staff can build any type of coils you want!

I live in Vegas, So that actually might end up happening sometime in the near future :)

Reactions: a_rey88

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hey a_rey88, since you mentioned that the Apollo Phazer tank is easy to rebuild... can you post a how-to? I'm very interested in doing that and plus... I already bought it! Just in the waiting for vape mail! :headbang:

I'll work on getting a rebuild tutorial made within the next couple of days and post it up!

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
The renewable coil sections are a good idea, I always feel guilty pitching little chunks of metal.

We were in a debate about that here in the office. Some wanted to have the top piece included with each coil but once we pointed out the cost difference and the savings we could pass on to the customers if we had the top casing reusable it was a no brainer.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I'm gonna guess its an 18650 in there, 60 watts/9 volts output
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Pretty close! You'll have to wait til tomorrow to get the full list of specs.

I will say that it does have a great hand feel to it and is easily becoming my new all day mod after a couple tweaks in our early development stage. I may do a teaser vid coming up sometime soon!

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
What do you guys think? Anyone wanna take a guess as the specs/features of this guy? Be sure to checkout the ECF exclusive thread for more info to come on our newest addition to our Apollo line up!
tumblr_nr4s1creW51uzg2sro1_540.jpg
tumblr_nr4s1creW51uzg2sro3_540.jpg
Based on the USB port in the front (That's what that looks like) No "added" battery needed?
Would Guess either 50w or 70 watts!
It looks like it has a nice grib feel to ir.. Is the fire button on the top there?
I want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread