Local cloud competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
You can start one yourself by simply going to a local B&M when the cloud chaser crowd is there. Start up a conversation about how awesome your mod is and how high you can crank up your wattage and simply blow a huge cloud and suddenly everyone will join in!

At least that's how I've see it go down when I went to my local shops. I don't participate with my istick and nautilus. Some of the cloud chasers do freak out when I get a pretty decent cloud and they are like, "Your using a 1.6 coil and getting that kinda cloud without max VG juice???"

cloud.jpg

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
how does one find out about local cloud competitions? I want to attend one and see what it's all about.

I don't know about where you live, but here in Central Florida, there are lots of B&M shops, and they all have FB pages. They post their cloud comps on their pages. It seems like there are a couple every weekend.
I'm assuming whatever shops there are in your area also have FB pages. I'd check there.

Aadavis94

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2014
Oregon
You can start one yourself by simply going to a local B&M when the cloud chaser crowd is there. Start up a conversation about how awesome your mod is and how high you can crank up your wattage and simply blow a huge cloud and suddenly everyone will join in!

At least that's how I've see it go down when I went to my local shops. I don't participate with my iStick and Nautilus. Some of the cloud chasers do freak out when I get a pretty decent cloud and they are like, "Your using a 1.6 coil and getting that kinda cloud without max VG juice???"

View attachment 469528
I love your meme. And I get pretty decent clouds using the nautilus mini and 50/50 juice. I am starting to enjoy a higher ohm coil on a little more power than sub ohms.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
just come with me next time I'm at the vape shop...it seems like everytime I walk in, they're all sitting around "chucking cloudz, bro".

then they seem to get offended when I tell them I don't want to join, and then they seem very confused as to why I'm running a 1.5 ohm coil on a hybrid rda.

I just shake my head, get my stuff and leave.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Watch Utube video's. Start practising at home and with a good size cloud go to your local vape shop and start blowing some clouds. As someone stated other's will join in. It does not take long. I teach people coil building at our local vape shop. We blow some clouds for fun while teaching people how to rebuild and doing things safely. CHEERS!

Reactions: petrotech

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!

Awe Man, Wheres the faith Bro? ;)

Mden, here`s a good practice when you get there. When you go in there just sorta ask "who`s using a Trustfire battery", if anyone answers yes, get yo .... out of there as fast as you can.....................

:)

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I love your meme. And I get pretty decent clouds using the nautilus mini and 50/50 juice. I am starting to enjoy a higher ohm coil on a little more power than sub ohms.

Wish I could take credit for creating the meme, however, I noticed typo just after I posted it. ("looses" should be "loses") After seeing that I had to say it wasn't mine. Wouldn't look good for an English teacher to create and post a meme with a typo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread