Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It's like all of our other fruit bakery hybrids - the fruit is prominent when it's fresh - in this case it's banana. This is a CANDY vape - it's more like a Banana
Taffee with Root Beer Barrels throughout - and a hint of butterscotch disks. (FRESH) As it matures, the banana will recede and the butterscotch will come forward - again, root beer barrels (candy) throughout. It's a fantastic vape - I've always wanted to do a true "candy" vape. Banana haters will definitely want to order a small bottle. If you like Banana Taffee hit it fresh, otherwise give it the steep treatment for the butterscotch to emerge. Mixes well with all the bakery and tobacco.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
It's like all of our other fruit bakery hybrids - the fruit is prominent when it's fresh - in this case it's banana. This is a CANDY vape - it's more like a Banana
Taffee with Root Beer Barrels throughout - and a hint of butterscotch disks. (FRESH) As it matures, the banana will recede and the butterscotch will come forward - again, root beer barrels (candy) throughout. It's a fantastic vape - I've always wanted to do a true "candy" vape. Banana haters will definitely want to order a small bottle. If you like Banana Taffee hit it fresh, otherwise give it the steep treatment for the butterscotch to emerge. Mixes well with all the bakery and tobacco.
I have to say that NONE of this sounds good to me. But the description of the Cure didn't either, and it's my ADV at the moment, so I'll give it a whirl...

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I should really give The Cure another try. I have a 60ml bottle sitting in the steep closet getting no love. I've had it since the anniversary sale. Maybe I'll wait till August 1st to give it another try.
Mine was ordered on 23rd April, and it's just this past week that it's turned from the ugly duckling (for me) to a swan!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Congratulations, well done!

images (10).jpg

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nanny, looks like I am following you around this morning. Order number 50906 is in! (I will head to the shower now and stop following you). [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL! S' ok! I enjoy your company, Jingles! Where we going after we hit the showers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread