Sigelei Mini 30W

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Well, Trolldragon, the Sat cost me $8 to send to you so the sleeve couldn't cost more. So if you're willing to spend approx. $16 for it, have it sent to me and I'll repost it to you. Still a lot for a silicon sleeve though.
Thanks Roxy!

That is very generous of you to offer, but I that sleeve turns into $20 CAD and that is half the price I paid for the sigelei when GB had them on sale.

Thanks again for the offer though!
:toast:

Reactions: roxynoodle

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
One thing i noticed with my kayfun lite, a couple of times during a tank (fill up, vape to done) on the mini it would stop wicking and burp some juice through tue airhole. Annoying and a little messy. Since I put the kayfun lites on the provari 2.5 i have had zero issue with that. Maybe the pin wasn't making consistent contact...

The minis have been perfect with the subtank minis and really can't complain much fir 33.

Reactions: TrollDragon

zed888

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Vortex 4
Is Vapor Range a good company to order from online? And are they in the US? I'v never heard of them and I am looking for some Sigelei Mini sleeves!
Yep, they're great. Quick, free shipping. They're in Southern California. I don't know the exact relationship, but they're connected with Asmodus who does the warranty work for Sigelei and others.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Yep, they're great. Quick, free shipping. They're in Southern California. I don't know the exact relationship, but they're connected with Asmodus who does the warranty work for Sigelei and others.
Pretty sure they ARE Asmodus. They even share the same building. VR might be their retail front, although Asmodus sells stuff too but its more expensive than VR.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Well I ordered the Sleeves from VaporRange Wednesday and it's In my mailbox now! For some reason when I checked the tracking number it still just said shipping label created. Just checked it again and it says it was delivered, USPS Website must have had an error.. When I get home ill be sure to check that they sent the right ones!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
One thing i noticed with my kayfun lite, a couple of times during a tank (fill up, vape to done) on the mini it would stop wicking and burp some juice through tue airhole. Annoying and a little messy. Since I put the kayfun lites on the provari 2.5 i have had zero issue with that. Maybe the pin wasn't making consistent contact...

The minis have been perfect with the subtank minis and really can't complain much fir 33.

Thats odd I have used Kayfuns on my Mini and never had that problem, does your kayfun have a 510 adjustment screw? Maybe loosening it may help if its a connection problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread